Player
    Character
    U'hnun Darskand
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Enseric View Post

From Sector 7 - "High-quality" Fine alumen (needed for Bearskin Rug)
    Hey Enseric, could you add this data to the spreadsheet or include pics of the whole entry so we can add it? Please and Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neri Feralheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I've added an "items reported elsewhere" column to the sector list. Nothing references it though, it's just there for reference. I'll make it publicly editable.

For those who are using the sheet to record voyages - please don't forget to include the rating for your final sector! A few people have been forgetting to do so. I can use their exp totals to deduce what their rating had to have been, but it's still nice not to have to.

EDIT: I have now made the spreadsheet, at least for now, highlight sectors that do not have a rating entered. It's the most commonly missed piece of information. I will not be copying over logs that lack ratings to the master log until they're added - the ratings are important for determining what actually influences your rating. Since rating has a huge impact on experience, that information would be very good to figure out, and it's hard to mine out that data with incomplete logs.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyalia; 07-17-2015 at 02:02 AM.
    (The links below are sadly outdated. I hope to get around to updating things at some point.)
    Desynthesis Guide: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivdesynth

Airship Guide: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipguide (\v/) Airship Quick Reference: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipqr
    Airship Logsheet: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshiplog (/|\) Airship Builder Tool: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipbuilder

Player
    Character
    U'hnun Darskand
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here:
    HUGE SUCCESS.
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Airship Guide Forums.
    We do what we must because we can.
    For the good of all of us
    Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
    You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    And the science gets done and you make a neat ship.
    For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.
    I'm being so sincere right now.
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me.
    And tore me to pieces.
    And threw every piece into a fire.
    As they burned it hurt because
    I was so happy for you!

Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time.
    So I'm GLaD I got burned.
    Think of all the things we learned
    For the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
    I think I prefer to stay inside.
    Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
    Maybe Bluegartr...
    THAT WAS A JOKE. Haha. FATCAT.
    Anyway, this cake is great.
    It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
    When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
    I've experiments to run there is research to be done
    On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
    I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
    While you're dying I'll be still alive.
    And when you're dead I will be still alive.

Still alive
    Still alive

These are edited lyrics of Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton

Waiting for airships to return is hard guys...
    (1)
    Last edited by Arcticharm; 07-17-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Neri Feralheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    On the spreadsheet, if there are any errors in the Master Voyage Log (such as your ship's name being missing), please right-click on the incorrect cell, click "insert comment," and leave a comment for me. I (or Arcticharm) will correct the error, then clear the comment. Also do this if there is an error on any other page, such as the unlock conditions on the sector list tab.

Thank you to everyone who is donating data! The database is coming along nicely.
    (0)
    (The links below are sadly outdated. I hope to get around to updating things at some point.)
    Desynthesis Guide: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivdesynth

Airship Guide: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipguide (\v/) Airship Quick Reference: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipqr
    Airship Logsheet: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshiplog (/|\) Airship Builder Tool: http://tinyurl.com/ffxivairshipbuilder

Player
    Character
    Pylea Ashewood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I can confirm Gold Ore from Sector 8!

Went there with:
    Enterprise - Hull and Fore
    Invincible - Rigging and Aft

Heading into Sector 9 at rank 25 with Enterprise Hull, Fore, and Rigging, and unlocked sector 10 which requires rank 27 to visit. I'll let you know what we find!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yarem Bashir
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Bad news...

Ship returned from 6->5->2 with A rating and bonus in every sector(6 =150%, 5= 50%,2 = 100%) but neighter 11 or 7 was found. :/

Sector 5 where i expected a discovery, got bonus but rating was abysmal with replacement of parts recommended message...

So the "You need bonus to find new sectors" theorie seems to be busted... or there are other requirements, like minimum ship level/grade of parts, too.

I started a new try with full invincible build to see if there is a different result.
    (1)
    Last edited by Yarem; 07-17-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aurey Daita
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Hello,
    I added some comments to the sheet "Ship Parts" as I couldn't edit it directly.

I only added the comments to the hull section, but the numbers are the same for the 3 other sections as well.

And incase anyone wants to know it, the repair costs/amounts of repair kits needed per ship part, are linear from Bronco 1 to Tatanora 6.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mystic Spirit
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    We discovered sector 11 today, but it did not show it in the voyage log about unlocking a sector. Anyone else had this bug?

Edit: Craftman's command materia III drop from sector 3.
    (0)
    Last edited by MysticSpirit; 07-17-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yurith Azeri
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticharm View Post
    Hey Enseric, could you add this data to the spreadsheet or include pics of the whole entry so we can add it? Please and Thank you!
    I will be adding all my voyage logs to the public voyages in the spreadsheet from now on.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enseric; 07-17-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    U'hnun Darskand
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarem View Post
    Bad news...
    Ship returned from 6->5->2 with A rating and bonus in every sector(6 =150%, 5= 50%,2 = 100%) but neighter 11 or 7 was found. :/
    Sector 5 where i expected a discovery, got bonus but rating was abysmal with replacement of parts recommended message...
    So the "You need bonus to find new sectors" theorie seems to be busted... or there are other requirements, like minimum ship level/grade of parts, too.
    I started a new try with full invincible build to see if there is a different result.
    Sorry to hear that! We personally had the same result last night, we had sent out to only sector 5 to try to discover 7 but were unsuccessful. We got a substandard rating which I think I’ve seen other people get AND still discover areas. Upon closer review the line about violent turbulence says “Airship surveillance levels unaffected, but EXPLORATORY CAPABILITIES may be significantly hindered.” so maybe that has something to do with it. We sent it back out on the route to 5 -> 6 so I'll know some more this evening. We haven't been able to complete our invincible forecastle yet but I'm thinking that we might need to lean hard on it and get it done just to advance :-/ Banzai, we may have found one of the walls Will keep updating with findings.

Looking at the spreadsheet, it appears that all entries that have found new sectors (so far) have mostly had satisfactory end results(except possibly line 5) from the Sector of interest AND have seen violent and high winds, with high winds being the 2nd entry before discovery of the new sector, so perhaps slight hindrance still allows for discovery of new sectors while significant hindrance does not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascobol View Post
    I added some comments to the sheet "Ship Parts" as I couldn't edit it directly.
    And incase anyone wants to know it, the repair costs/amounts of repair kits needed per ship part, are linear from Bronco 1 to Tatanora 6.
    Thanks for the numbers, I’ve edited it now! The airship builder portion of the sheet is now complete!

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSpirit View Post
    We discovered sector 11 today, but it did not show it in the voyage log about unlocking a sector. Anyone else had this bug?
    Edit: Craftman's command materia III drop from sector 3.
    Strange bug, have you gone back and checked the log again? Can you take a screenshot of the log AND the airship map?
    The spreadsheet is designed to automatically compile the items list vs the sectors based off the master log, so if you have the entry and it’s put over into the master log, it’ll show up on the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Enseric View Post
    I will be adding all my voyage logs to the public voyages in the spreadsheet from now on.
    Thank you!
    (0)
    Last edited by Arcticharm; 07-17-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Page 13 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast