Player
    Character
    Merida Quigg
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebutt View Post
    I never said got 12 DoH/DoL ones from beastman tribes.
    Okay that is what I thought you meant but I was double checking. Also the loss of airships as being useful is not supplemented with beast tribe tier 4s. Yes we can go and spirit bind whole sets of gear to convert, but the problem lies in the fact that we are losing a reason to use airships for materia and losing their viability overall because of this. Why would SE want to make this fall out of favor is the question. I have airships going out all the time to try and get materia to supplement my FC's melding. Just today we lost 45 CP 4's to the 5th slot of one of the new Ironworks (it still isn't pentamelded). With the low retrieval on materia in combination with RNG there is no way for the ten crafters in the FC to be able to meld fully. (they all spirtibond, MB, and Ixal) So I don't see the reason in the nerf.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kicking Hammer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    While not a huge haul, and potentially not available due to other concerns, do not forget that you can get up to 18 per week (9 crafting, 9 gathering) through the red tokens. That won't be a huge windfall the way that Airships used to be, but if you have no other use for your red scrip, they are better than nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meldan Loredon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Don't really know about you guys, but even if it's less often than before i still get between 12-30 lvl IV materias regularly. So still worth it for me.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Valenth Guiran
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Not sure if it's been said already, seeing as this thread has a 101 pages by now (wow!), but when my FC moved from a medium house to a mansion, we found that the actual crafting unlocks (house glamours, ship parts building, etc) of our workshop remained unlocked. The only thing we lost destroying and rebuilding the workshop was the unlocked airships slots, their progress/rank and their sector unlocks.
    (0)
    "The world is such a funnier place upside down! ^_^"

Proud leader of the Word of Love Free Company: http://www.wordoflove.enjin.com/

Player
    Character
    Pepper Pandemic
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenth View Post
    Not sure if it's been said already, seeing as this thread has a 101 pages by now (wow!), but when my FC moved from a medium house to a mansion, we found that the actual crafting unlocks (house glamours, ship parts building, etc) of our workshop remained unlocked. The only thing we lost destroying and rebuilding the workshop was the unlocked airships slots, their progress/rank and their sector unlocks.
    Wow, so airships gear and progress are wiped to zero, but you can still have all the recipes unlocked to build things at the crafting station? That is useful information. Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Johneven Draigu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Sector 4 - Fine Alumen
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lago Aletheia
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Can anyone confirm that sectors 11, 13, and 15 drop deep-color crystals and clusters? I've been sending a ship there for weeks trying to get materials for aetherial wheels and gotten plenty of everything listed on their drop tables except those crystals and clusters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Can anyone confirm that sectors 11, 13, and 15 drop deep-color crystals and clusters? I've been sending a ship there for weeks trying to get materials for aetherial wheels and gotten plenty of everything listed on their drop tables except those crystals and clusters.
    Got deep red crystals on one of the ships last voyages from sector 11 and 3 deep green clusters from another ship that hit sector 15, so yes they still drop there.

edit: Checked the 3rd ship that goes out and it got 9 deep green clusters from 15 as well.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 07-03-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lago Aletheia
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Great, thank you. Just a bad run of luck for me, then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mystic Spirit
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Since no one updates the loot table anymore, then I have made my own with information from here and the newly reported items.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1485770991
    (5)

Page 127 of 142 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast