Character will not load due to missing spawn coordinates.
Establishing the facts:
I am able to play on other servers, I am able to create new characters on other servers, FFXIV has been uninstalled and reinstalled, all drivers are up to date, all systems have been unplugged for 5 hours. Ports verified and ping/trace have come back ok.
06-19-15 played expansion no problem
06-20-15 did the expansion 50 quest for BLM used crystal to teleport over to get expansion 50 quest for GSM, during which game crashed.
Ever since then I have not been able to log into my character on Hyperion server. The game locks up after 5 seconds of load time. No Error Codes, just the ''Check online for a solution" pop up.
I contacted the call center, who told me to contact a GM. I contact a GM on another server, due to character creation restriction on Hyperion. The GM tells me to contact the call center because my game coordinates are missing and that the problem may need a programer to go in and fix it.
I, again, contact the call center (2 hour hold time). I tell the agent what the GM said and the agent immediately says, "the ports on your router are not set correctly" of which they were. Long story short, half hour later, "contact a GM to reset your coordinates"
2nd time contacting GM, who confirms, character does not have coordinates so when the game loads, it does not know where to place character causing the game to lock up.The GM is unable to do anything about it. The GM then tells me, "Contact the call center and have the problem escalated"
Again, I contact the call center (yet another 2 hour hold). Now the call center agent proceeds to tell me that the whole problem is due to a server from my ISP dropping packets. And having the problem taken to another level is not something they do.

Spending over a year getting my character up to its current level, and paying for an expansion that I can not even play due to this problem is unacceptable. Getting the run around for the past 2 weeks has been priceless to say the least.

What does a person need to do to get a resolution to this problem?
Anyone? . . . . Anyone?