Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Payadopa Astraya
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 71
    Well, I'm still unsure whether to choose LL or Grid. For one I prefer my adventures to be inspired by magic, but...
    The Admiral is so damn cool. lol Oh, well, I'll save my decision for after the three speeches of the GC leaders.

I really hope Kann-E-Senna is a bit more aggressive than your average Star Sybil, though.

Oh and yes, I actually choose my GC out of preference for story, not loot.
    It's not the only place in Eorzea that sells gear. Also, it'll probably be tradeable.
    Oh and let's not forget, SE even said you'd be able to switch your GC along the line.

How can you still argue about something like this with so many choices given?
    Even Yoshi said we needn't worry and just choose the GC we really want.

At first people complained about not having enough differentiation and now the argue they have too much. Some people can't be pleased... ever.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vulgar Blaze
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Yah that's the funny thing about people today you can't give them something without some kind of complaint.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    At this moment I have Mrd to 50 and Arc to 39 and still leveling. They entale 2 different Grand Companies. My choice of which to join will probably depend on how the Materia system is set up. Will we be able to add Materia to the GC rewards? If we can then I will probably join LL to take advantage of my Mrd and high levels in Bsm and Arm. If not I will probably go with Ul'Dah because that seems where all the people are. Here is hoping that the patch notes Friday help to clarify this.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6