Thread: I QUIT ninja

Character
    Cap'n Jack
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxuken View Post
    Is not smashing all buttons at once or clicking 1, 2 or 3 skills, its about continuous combo Without waiting for like 5 or 6 skills to be ready, dpsing like hell, but you cant, and another annoying thing i forgot to mention is "invisible walls" lol its not a real open World. And i have an answer for all the crappy games you mentioned: Blade and Soul, real combos, real assassins (DPS) And real open World, its cocoming to NA and it will be F2P baby!
    Easy game.

Next.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Height Error
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Is not smashing all buttons at once or clicking 1, 2 or 3 skills, its about continuous combo Without waiting for like 5 or 6 skills to be ready, dpsing like hell, but you cant, and another annoying thing i forgot to mention is "invisible walls" lol its not a real open World. And i have an answer for all the crappy games you mentioned: Blade and Soul, real combos, real assassins (DPS) And real open World, its cocoming to NA and it will be F2P baby!
    You might find that you'll like it, once muscle memory sets in. But for that to happen, you'll need to give it a chance. Do what you will.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pluvia Zephyr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventica6 View Post
    nin is the highest single target dps in the game.. you're qq rant at lvl 28 is cute, wait until you are actually a ninja before you judge a class, your 1-2-3 combo is gonna stay until lvl 45+.
    Wrong DRG and MNK are the higher the ninja in a dummy situation and since we have yet to get Alex we don't know about how it will end up in there
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chibi Dami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Trolls don't even try anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syphin Polaris
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    F2P? Cool. Enjoy your trashy "I need to pay tons of money to be worth anything in the game" mmo. Been there, done that, not worth it at all. But hey, if you want to throw $2000 into a game to get yourself where you need to be, then go right ahead. But if you don't throw money at it and just play it for free, you're gonna be spending the next 8 years trying to get where the endgame was 8 years ago.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4