Character
    Pop Rocks
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 55

Look for late night FC

Hey!

I work midnights EST, so when I am not at work nor entertaining my girlfriend I am usually on around 0000 til 0900 EST. I still am relatively new to this game (54 scholar) but looking for a active, mature, friendly FC.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elocin Rotcod
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 50

Hi

Hi We are based in Christchurch nz and are likely to be on at your times during the weekends. We are only a small fc with a house. Currently only 2 active members. Join our linkshell Chilli crab if you wanna check us out before you commit or add me as a friend Elocin Rodcod.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rain Arrows
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    A lot of the "larger" populated servers also have people who play late night such as Sargatanas, Behemoth, Gilgamesh etc...
    (0)

Server: BEHEMOTH
    FC: CASCADIA
    Playing since Beta phase 3

Player
    Character
    Cepheus Levant
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    Hey!

Rags to Riches is seeking new members to join our family! Our laid back and family friendly FC is currently about 60-65 members strong and getting stronger. We currently have anywhere from 15-25 active per night doing raids, leveling, occasional coils (learning) and ex primals together. We just recently purchased a house in Ul'dah as well! Most of us are typically on from 9pm cst to 4am cst. If this sounds interesting to you then let us know in game. You can contact any of the following in game:

Cepheus Levant
    Cassiopeia Levant
    Airell Arkwright
    Cheza Masai

Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!
    (0)