Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I also find it funny that everyone is saying parsers are needed, seeing as we are throwing around titles, good players will be able to analyse how actions interact to work out their optimal rotation, they will also be able to work out who is holding them back without a parser simply by seeing animations and quick checks to see what buffs players have up. We have the information, parsers aren't needed, they just allow people to think less.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lillia Hope
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Most likly people are talking about pick up groups not set groups that have played together for a long time.
    Zumiiii, you changed! :O
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Most likly people are talking about pick up groups not set groups that have played together for a long time.
    In which case you get what you are given and don't really complain, offer advice, but if they don't take it feel free to kick. Every time content comes out we see the same posts "too many bad players" "need parser" etc yet they refuse to find a static, why?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tetsu Taru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    The only difficulty in healing this fight is the 2nd phase imo - especially if you're dps aren't being careful with avoidable damage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miranda Madison
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    lol you people have such isolating demeaners.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reading Rainbow
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    As a Tank I have died to Bismark (Story mode) Because of stumble lol. Those crazy axe guys charged their knock off and threw me off the map >;3!!!!!!! It isn't always the dps fault LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4Bukm6xcc
    (1)
    Last edited by Skypirate; 07-03-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sapphic Meow
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Ravana Ex is the new Titan extreme XD With better music :P

Same will continue into Alexander normal mode. Even if it is at the difficulty of WoD, there will still be players struggling. Just have to look at how many get carried with 24 person content. How many do nothing, or the very minimum, aka auto attacking. Whereas with Alex normal being 8 person, that ability to be carried by 20+ people will not be there and everyone will have to perform to certain standard.

To be honest I can see Bismark and Ravana extremes as being a good basis for the difficulty of Alexander with 8 people, personally looking forwards to it, and also savage version to really push me.
    (0)

Character
    Stygia Ashenscale
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Delsus View Post
    I also find it funny that everyone is saying parsers are needed, seeing as we are throwing around titles, good players will be able to analyse how actions interact to work out their optimal rotation, they will also be able to work out who is holding them back without a parser simply by seeing animations and quick checks to see what buffs players have up. We have the information, parsers aren't needed, they just allow people to think less.
    Delsus pls send me your adress so i can send you my "thank you" beer. I'M NOT ALONE!! I'M NOT ALONE T_____T
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shamirah Zullya
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 59
    Quote Originally Posted by Delsus View Post
    Yeah, as if I have the time to check everyone actions in a pug and tell them what they do wrong/what they need to do better. With a parser you see instantly who fuck up. You can tell them. Then they can try different things or ask for help.
    (1)

Character
    V'aleera Lhuil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 79
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamirah View Post
    With a parser you see instantly who fuck up. You can tell them.
    And then they can tell SE and you won't have an account anymore.

When you wave around parser results at other people, expect consequences.
    (4)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast