Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

Airship Adiction

First the airship they added is awsome like it very much thanks.

Second it required a lots of Coke and I mean a lot, is like an adict, so why SE dont let us select how many of the GC item we want. Having to go 1 by 1 for eternity is quite descouraging. So please SE made it so that we can select how many items we want acording to how many GC seals we have thanks.
    (1)
    I love the official forums, they tell you to use the search for thread about what you wanted to talk but when you use it they judge for necro a thread.

Player
    Character
    Lil'bit Gnawdy
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    My guess is its a programming thing, being that seals are tied to 1.0 programming this could be pretty difficult. However, a work around would be just adding stacks of 10 for 2k seals to the list of each of the 1* and 2* crafting mats.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Very least they could do is offer them in stacks of 9, since as far as I recall they're only ever used in such quantities... Fairly sure I even suggested that back when you got Coke/Potash/etc. from Tomestones of Philosophy...

I really cannot imagine it would be a massive issue to offer them as 1s, 9s, and 99s for 200, 1800, and 19,800 Seals respectively. If it is impossible to just make it so we can toggle the number, just give us a variety of quantity options, that can't be too hard...

Quote Originally Posted by lordoftheapes79 View Post
    My guess is its a programming thing, being that seals are tied to 1.0 programming this could be pretty difficult.
    This really shouldn't be the case, since they apparently rebuilt the entire game from the servers up... With so many technical limitations sticking around though, I really have to wonder how much thought they put into that rebuilt...
    (0)
    Last edited by Nalien; 07-01-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    At this point anything to get more without having to go one by one is welcome. If you have cap seals you can get 2 stack and a half and going by one by is tedious.
    (0)
    I love the official forums, they tell you to use the search for thread about what you wanted to talk but when you use it they judge for necro a thread.