Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Character
    Rajeme Tkala
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    As a healer, i would choose neverreap any day. Fractal trashes and boss hit tank too hard, especially those who just barely got ilvl145. Healing neverreap's bosses is a joke. Last boss you practically cannot die unless you got hit continuously by his charge or fall off cliff anyways.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Feris Vessali
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Classikal View Post
    I think another reason Fractal Continuum is faster than Neverreap is the fact none of the bosses have invincible phases. Neverreap, the 1st bosses dissapears twice until you find and kill his shadow. And the last boss constantly goes invincible throughout the entire fight only leaving you a few seconds in between to DPS him as much as you can before he calls adds again. Yes, the last boss of Fractal Continuum has adds as well, but they are much weaker than the adds on the last boss of Neverreap. You practically breathe on them and they die.

While I do agree with your points, just a small correction. The last boss of Neverreap doesn't go invincible in his bubble, you just can't target him. Several times I've seen the boss die from dots (smn+sch combo) and also seen it die to mage lb2 while inside his bubble.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mim Silmaril
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I think with my group we need for both dungeons about 20 mins (a bit less maybe).
    But as a SMN i prefer Fractal way more, cause there is soooo much AoE-dps to do and they are lasting a bit longer, so i can unleash full rage onto them.

And the bosses are much less annoying.
    First boss is ez when standing almost at melee range (only one step left/right to dodge AoEs), second boss is mostly down just before/while second add (just using pain-/deathflare for add when both in range). And at the last boss you can handle 3/4 adds with almost two commands (Trisaster+Bane), leaving the last one for the other dps.

As a SMN i find it much more annoying when bosses disappear, there are phases with very weaks adds only or the full-DoTed boss gets invulnerable 'cause someone slept while he should've taken this statue out of this purple AoE.

Sidenote: Watching a statue get stolen after the boss is dead, like having your tank running around with it after the fight, is just hilarious. It makes me smile every time (and let me think of Zelda for some reason ).
    (0)
    Last edited by Neophyte; 07-20-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Player
    Character
    Raisha Greyfrost
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 61
    If you have a competent tank and healer you can also do a bit of more of speed run which is fine by me. Those dungeons are LONG.
    (0)

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    I like neverreap because it's outdoors but hate the final boss. I like FC for its bosses.

But I guess Neverreap is my winner because of the Dalahms. Us long necks gotta stick together. LOL
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Little Kruger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    I MUCH prefer neverreap to fractal (WAR)
    its faster by several minutes with a competent party, the last few pulls before the boss shaves off so much time.

I know everyone says fractal is the best but many are just following along on the trend of saying fractal is better without knowing but just getting on the most popular opinion^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mithril Aether
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    People will complain until the day they get instant loot and tomestones as clicking on a single button. But even then, due to the human nature, they will start to unsubscribe because the game is too easy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I much prefer Fractal. It goes faster and the music is better, having done both many times in all roles; Fractal is consistently a shorter run.

Quote Originally Posted by KrugerFFS View Post
    I MUCH prefer neverreap to fractal (WAR) its faster by several minutes with a competent party, the last few pulls before the boss shaves off so much time....
    Very true been in a 14 minute Neverreap run twice but since I have PUG my roulette it on regular basis; Fractal is preferred.
    (0)
    Last edited by ChameleonMS; 11-10-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10