Player
    Character
    Talena Lionrise
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 55

Email not registered through Square Enix

Hi everyone. I don't know if anyone can help me, but perhaps I can be lead into the right direction. Yesterday, 6/24/15, I was logged onto Final Fantasy XIV/Mog Station perfectly fine. The next day (today the 25th), I had installed a new router, and when I tried logging into Final Fantasy XIV again, it said that my account was under suspicious activity and temporarily locked. It said that an email was sent to my Square Enix email, and I'd have to follow the instructions to reset my password. I never received an email. So, I tried to just reset the password myself. I tried logging in to my Square Enix account, but it says my email isn't registered. It's the ONLY email that I have ever used for Square Enix/Final Fantasy XIV, and I had just logged on the Mog Station the night before, so I know it was working. I tried contacting Customer Support via Live Chat only to have to wait in queue for well over 4 hours before I was greeted by a Ben. I explained to him that I was under suspicious activity, and he told me to reset my password. I explained to him that I couldn't do that because I couldn't log into my Square Enix account/Mog Station. He then asked for specific verification information that I gave him all correctly, except the email. He said that the account wasn't registered under the email I was giving him. Again, I don't see how because it's the ONLY email I've ever used plus I just used it last night in the Mog Station. I tried filling out a verification ticket, but again it wasn't working correctly because the email I was providing was "wrong". I tried this several times before he very swiftly ended the conversation because he had other people waiting to be helped without resolving my issue. Square Enix has the lousiest customer service I've ever seen. I then proceeded to get into another very long queue of about 2 hours. I spoke to a woman (Haley) who gave me the same form to fill out after I told her I filled out this form several times already with the last guy I was just with. This conversation ended much faster than the last. Mind you, I was also on the phone with customer service waiting in line for 6 hours. No one had picked up in that time. I will be calling them again on Monday, but I'm sure with no success. Is there anything anyone can suggest? I'm really at dire straights here. I don't know what to do. I worked very hard in Final Fantasy XIV to get to where I am. Plus, I'm being charged a monthly fee subscription when I can't even play the game...And oddly enough, I'm still logged into the Lodestone with no issues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Ya i had a issue like that i call and the guy was nice enough to let me know that my email had L in @live.com cap lock. I'm like it seem the chat support people don't know much. He like ya i play FFXIV myself so i know this type of issue. So i hope for your case you get someone in there support that care enough to help you.

The thing is they follow the rule set by them and they can't help you at all if you don't have the email. Pretty much why i was in panic mode when that happen to me. You may have to send in paper work like a copy of your ID so they know that it's really you. Which going to take a while sadly/

Let's see if i can help you a little before you call them tomorrow and see what they tell you. If you use Google Chrome go to settings--->Show advanced settings ---> click manage password.

See if you find any other email that you may have used. Sadly if your a type of person that does not allow chrome to autofill and save password this may not help you at all. I know the people that do does help them a lot and allow them to get back there accounts with this.

I hope you can get your issue fix give us updates
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Talena Lionrise
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 55
    I tried the Google Chrome option, and unfortunately, that didn't work either. Nothing for Square Enix or Final Fantasy was coming up as previously logged in places. But it's under my History tab.
    (0)