Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Dear Yoshida...どうもありがとうございました!

I know it's been a long year for you...and I know players don't appreciate or have patience for all the hard work you and your team are putting into FFXIV.

They don't understand that things aren't that simple...maybe in the days of the 2D RPG things could be done faster and with leaner teams, but today they require substantial work. They don't understand the processes behind how things are done nor do they understand the scope of even minor tweaks and tasks. Nothing is minor in the development world...this I understand too well.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for pouring all that you have and will into this game. I know it will be a great success. I see the outlines of potential you have brought into the game thus far. I look forward to all that you have in store for us.

I appreciate all the little touches...all the lil things that will continue to add up over time.

You've done a great job Yoshida. Please don't listen to the haters out there...there really aren't that many haters and if they are hating the most of them haven't truly experienced the game.

I've always said people who have no patience for a new MMO should really wait at least a year after it's release to dive in. It's been a blast to see where the game started and where it's going...it's part of the MMO journey...it's our unique story. We the players invest a lot of time...for some of us an MMO is a second home with a family in-game. We happily ride the course...and please if I post any ideas I don't mean for you to immediately drop them into the game. I just wanted to help out. Do what you must Yoshida in your time...we know you are working hard, don't lose sleep or kill yourself over it all. You are part of our family too and we care about you!!!

So I raise a healthy glass to you sir and a great bow of respect. THANK YOU!
    HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FFXIV! To a decade more of Yoshida greatness!!!
    (80)

Player
    Character
    Zora Zora
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Kweh! ^^
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Altrage A'uli
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Kweh-Kupo! (Oh ho what am I? A Moogle-chocobo mutation?!)

Seriously though, great job with the list of improvements, it was rough but you guys (developers) are making it through the wilderness.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Carmillia Burana
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA_HACK View Post
    Kweh-Kupo! (Oh ho what am I? A Moogle-chocobo mutation?!)
    That would be a Moogobo XD. Back to the point, it's getting there little by little but there was so much improvements since last year!!!
    (4)

Player
    The change in leadership crippled the progress of the game.
    (6)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by User201109011315 View Post
    (5)
    Rarely Plays
    See your face upon the clear water. How dirty! Come! Wash your face!
    loltanaka: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk

Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...hlvgo1_400.jpg

Yosh E., you've got some 'splainin' to do!

Seriously though, what do you mean? I'm not being defensive, I'm curious.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Soube Miseux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    It certainly has slowed it down rather considerably, particularly because they brought in a new development team that never had any kind of vision for the XIV project because they weren't part of creating the game in the first place.

It's all well and good that the new team is putting the work and effort in, but frankly the transition alone has set the progress of the project back at least 4-6 months.
    (3)

Player

Yes yes..that whole topic is debatable...under Tanaka or under Yoshida...it'd be a totally different game. I like the direction Yoshida is trending us towards. While I appreciate the concepts that Tanaka brought to the game, I think Yoshida's approach is more fun for the masses. That and I think he sees the potential of some of Tanaka's vision...Guild leves are a great idea...they just shouldn't have been centralized. NPCs carrying special leves or passing through the world for an adventurer to find. It's like a treasure map for an adventure. I like it...keep it up Yoshida!!!
    (7)

Player
    Amen OP !
    (3)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast