Player
    Character
    Krausus Dracul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by OranGemeo View Post
    I picture Bard being similiar to Corsair in XI. It doesn't completley not make sense to me. I don't expect a bard to hold the same damage potential (you can bet it won't multishot) as an Archer. And I highly doubt whatever they do to PUG/LNC/MRD will ever make them more desirable than an Archer (most people won't even attempt dungeon without a handful of archers).

The whole reason the producers are working on jobs is the bring in the FF lore back into the game. People used to complain at how AWFUL it was that we didn't have original class names in the game (it never bothered me, and wouldn't have). Also, the jobs I think will not be as highly customizable as your classes. A LOT of people complain as to how if you have one job at rank 50, it almost certainly isn't good enough. You need multiple abilities / etc from other jobs to be as effective as you need to be. Jobs I think will make a "rank 50 a 50" so to speak, and lose people a lot of frustration.
    ->(Note: I don't think personally leveling multiple jobs is a bad thing. I myself have done it. I fully don't expect jobs to replace classes ever)
    why wouldn't Bard be able to multishot? He should still have all the archer abilities to work with and the added/enhanced abilities bard will provide.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adell Raynes
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Also, I believe this magazine should be coming out in about 7 hours? Will anyone know of a venue to check scans or translations quickly? I know they will eventually make their way on to these forums, but just making sure if there is a better locale. Ty!~
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    i think when you unlock jobs you should be put back to level 1 most of the players base have 50s on there fav class in the pass 2-3days i got 33-41 and i bet 50 soon being 50 monk soon i unlock it sound boring like hell

what the point of getting AF on a rank 50 job when we have the best gear not if the AF is 10x better and i bet part of it be pointless just like ffxi.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    i think when you unlock jobs you should be put back to level 1 most of the players base have 50s on there fav class in the pass 2-3days i got 33-41 and i bet 50 soon being 50 monk soon i unlock it sound boring like hell

what the point of getting AF on a rank 50 job when we have the best gear not if the AF is 10x better and i bet part of it be pointless just like ffxi.
    Except jobs is more like a trait you equip. They have said this already. The job trait allows you to be more specialized for certain situations along with abilities you quest for.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Captain Grimlock
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post

I think that would be terrible.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Krausus Dracul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CptGrimlock View Post
    I agree

/10char
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bethor Bismarck
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    ._. I feel terrible considering that the Archer transforms into some Bard Hybrid thing. Well actually it's a nice and new idea to throw in, but.. I can't imagine how that fits into the game. And if those instruments are attached to the bow, ain't the bow getting too heavy? o_o

My Archer is 38 atm (not playing on a regular basis tho) and that bard stuff makes me want to level another job =x

I guess we'll have to wait for 1.20 and see how it goes ;(
    (0)

Seriously Why?

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethor View Post
    I guess we'll have to wait for 1.21 and see how it goes ;(
    fixed for you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teknoman Blade
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Think about it like this: Once you get the job set unlocked, even though it will be the same level as the class you unlocked it for, you'll probably have to do alot of challenging quests to fill out your ability set.
    (1)

"There are many difficult times ahead, but you must keep your sense of humor, work through the tough situations and enjoy yourself".

http://neogaf.guildwork.com//

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CptGrimlock View Post
    wtf do you have to do now? tell me that? you have everything 50? is there anything else for you? beside doing random dungeons in the game getting gear you pretty much don't need and wasting more room on your char? When they could make Jobs and you level them up? and have something to do again beside log in to do dungeon and log off? i mean come on it should be terrible for you not being that way at least i close to my first 50 and i reroll 3 times. People are even level up 2 char because there noting to do.

Even if they add 1-2 more dungeon this patch you get them done with a few days and get bored of it. When level up monk,PLD,WHM,BLM you have endless things to do and unlocking spells,ja,ws,and AF.

You people ideas of a game is like wow why do you people even play a mmo the game is not all about what you do at the end but how you get to the end and once you there it pretty much boring and feel like a dam job logging in every day there a event just to sit there for hours at end doing the same dungeon over and over and over and over to hope to god it drop and you can out bid the leader or someone else.

But w/e i end this here i still think we should be allow to level up the Jobs from 1-50 and jobs should be more party base then class. That or add Jobs then later delete the idea of Class all together i don't get what they going to do if jobs are for party and dungeon event what they going to do?

Can't Enter without Job? type of thing? or just let people enter with class or jobs? then what the point of adding jobs lol. i hope SE find a way to fix all the issue and stop trying to make the game for everyone and do something that just works. last post on this topic.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast