Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rin Black
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    I can't help but wonder if, perhaps, the reason no one can remember the Warriors of Light from Cartenau might be a result of those individuals having become the Warriors of Darkness. If that's the case, maybe we'll even see the others from the trailers and cinematics. That, or perhaps the Warrior of Darkness is a Primal version of the Warrior of Light from Cartenau. People became so desperate that they were tricked into trying to bring back the Warriors of Light and ultimately created primals instead. Sounds like the Ascian MO.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nel Artux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Nah, that's just a way the devs found so that they don't have to make legacy versions of all dialogues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frederick Blake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthSanguine View Post
    Except, you called the WoL the WoD in your previous post...
    I never said that
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvinoobus View Post
    Hey all,

Just jumping in to say that this particular individual is indeed the entity whom you all believe him to be, and not another heretofore unseen character with strikingly similar features and fashion sense. The erroneous nameplate is a bug. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused!

You may now resume speculating about everything else.

EDIT: Deliberately obfuscating text for the sake of wandering eyes...
    So is the dev saying the person in black that look like the midlander is the warrior of darkness?
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Maethus Xion
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    So is the dev saying the person in black that look like the midlander is the warrior of darkness?
    No, Elidibus said the person in black that looks like 2.0 Derplander is the WoD. The dev only said that it IS Elidibus and not a new White Ascian.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aria Placida
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    If you look at my post right after that one, you'll see the pre-edit version where it's clear he's talking about Elidibus.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alexius Scott
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick22 View Post
    I never said that
    Yes you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick22 View Post
    Yes the archobihsop knew that you were the warrior of light, but he thought that even him wouldnt match the power of thousands prayers, the ascian, and the eye combined.
    He was wrong, the power of the WoD was behind all recorgition. Thats why he asked that, beacuse he couldnt beliebe that the WoD would have such tremendous power.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Something I have yet to see people bring up is the Absense of Derplander's comrads in HW Cinamatic.

1.0 Cinamatic is all about Derplander discovering this party of people through his echo and then experience a calamity. In 2.0 Derplander filled with drive, goes out to rediscover the friends he saw through his echo. Successfully doing so, he now faces a brand new Calamaty side by sides with his comrads.

However 3.0 its just Derplander by himself. Discovering Ishland alone, and abandoning who he previously was, to wear the skin of a new job.

It struck me as incredibly odd that this half a decade long Cinamatic story of Derplander and his Comrads would of been discarded. But what if their disapearance is part of the story ? What if in 3.1, 3.2, ect you discover these people in game (assuming they arent dead/killed) and it opens up some backstory on Derplander. Its a interesting thought.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bhearil Tayuun
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Problem is that canon wise the WoL goes to Ishgard alone with Tataru and Alphinaud only (they were guest of the Fortess house after all, but the house cant invite a legion of ppl). He/she doesnt bring anyone else to reinforce the idea of being scattered and alone after the Uldah mess
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Magis Luagis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    To those saying they won't mirror it because of 8 people.... SE did this before in FFXI. I think it was a Wings of the Goddess mission where you had to fight a shadow clone of yourself.

Just checked, its the mission "When Wills Collide" and it copies the first person to enter the battlefield.

I wouldn't be surprised if XIV does that or even shows the players clone locally on each client.
    (1)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast