Player
    Character
    Sora Burakku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

The great Legacy Thread!

Good day to all the Legacy players out there. Looking to hear how many people who played back in 1.0 are still with us today. Just a little status update.

Played 1.0:
    Earned Legacy Account Status:
    1.0 exclusive Items earned:
    /Playtime:
    Do you still use your 1.0 Character:
    1.0 Server:
    What keeps you coming back:

Above is a template if you would like to answer some, all, or even more questions (feel free to add any I may have missed or something you think would be relevant.) My answers will be below!

Played 1.0: Yes, since 1.0 Beta (my old service account is still there)
    Earned Legacy Account Status: You betcha! Gunna have to tally up how much money I;ve saved so far.
    1.0 exclusive Items earned: I got the Gobbu Mount, Legacy Choco, but I missed out on the ring, horn, and the alternate ending/beginning. Only got to level 47 in 1.0 also have my notebook and Chr Birth Certificate from 1.0 CE
    /Playtime: Was sitting at 95+ Hours last night, I dont think this includes AFK time or 1.0 time.
    Do you still use your 1.0 Character: No, I started a new character for a new game (effectively) I do still have my 1.0 character on another server though.
    1.0 Server: Balmung/Sargantanas/Fabul
    (1)
    Last edited by MageBlack; 06-24-2015 at 03:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Played 1.0: Played beta but I have no idea what the account name or password is.. lol. Same character name and look though.
    Legacy status: I actually had no idea about it when I rejoined and heard about it in game, but had play time already so I wasn't ruined (though my friend lost out, part of me wished they kept payment plans up to the last month - he was so close xD).
    1.0 stuff: Some dated gear, decided to keep some cracked materia, reindeer, Gobbue, Legacy Choco, ring, horn, probably some other stuff I can't think of. Know I don't have the moonlet, and white raven earrings though.
    Playtime: Uh, I think it was 90-100 hours, but I'll edit it when I can check- if I'm drastically wrong.
    1.0 Character: Yes.
    1.0 server: Fabul server merge -> Balmung
    (0)
    Last edited by Shougun; 06-24-2015 at 03:24 AM.

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Playtime in 1.0 is not carried over to 2.0+. But been playing since alpha stages and really picked it up when Yoshi took over from Tanaka. Nostolgia.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tiri Thon
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Played 1.0

Legacy status: No. I never subbed, only played while it was free.

1.0 exclusive items: Just the Gobbue mount and peach blossom.

Playtime: 133 days

1.0 character: technically yes. Though I used a Fantasia and swapped genders.

1.0 server: Balmung.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luluna Eve
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 64
    Heya nice to see some of the older players still around.

Played 1.0: Yes from March 2010 closed Alpha test on the Shadowlord server (i think it was that)

Earned Legacy Account Status: Yes

1.0 exclusive Items earned: Prob all i think

/Playtime: 416 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes took a break though

Do you still use your 1.0 Character: Yes although she is now a Au ra

1.0 Servers Rabanastre Mysidia and Sargatanas

And i stay with the game because i have been here too long and now the game is what it should have been. I saw all the bad and some good and have to many memories so i keep coming back.
    (1)
    Last edited by Luluna; 06-24-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Star Drifter
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Played 1.0: Yup, launch day.

Earned Legacy Account Status: Of course!

1.0 exclusive Items earned: Legacy choco, gobbue, I'm sure there is more...

/Playtime: only 74 days since ARR I wish I could play more.

Do you still use your 1.0 Character: Sure do!

1.0 Server: Rabanastra (sorry about spelling) ---> Excalibur

What keeps you coming back: The game stands great on it's own, but I love FF series, a big part is sometimes it feels like XI, of course I remade my XI character to the exact likeness in XIV, so that helps.

There are a lot of things that keeps me coming back. I think it is one of the best done MMO's in a long time, and I've played A LOT.
    (2)
    Last edited by stardrifter; 06-24-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 61
    Played 1.0: Nearly all the way through.

Earned Legacy Account Status: Hell yes.

1.0 exclusive Items earned: I have a bunch of dated junk on my old character but the only thing I have with my new one is the Legacy chocobo. Which I ride everywhere.

/Playtime:
    49 days, 1 hour, 57 minutes new character
    33 days, 21 hours, 8 minutes old character

82 days, 23 hours, 5 minutes total

Do you still use your 1.0 Character: No. Just an exact copy of him on a different server.

1.0 Server: I believe it was Sargantas.

What keeps you coming back: There is a void. A tear in the psyche that yet hungers. It yearns for growth. For progress. This is one of many senseless activities I surround myself with to sedate it. The adulations and recognition I get here is probably the biggest thing that keeps me going.

Also. It's me.
    ~Eisen Gramul~
    (3)
    Last edited by Gramul; 06-24-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mikita Nightsong
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Played 1.0: Yes. I learned about the game a bit after it launched, and played all the way through to the end.

Earned Legacy Account Status: Yes.

1.0 exclusive Items earned: Pretty much everything. Legacy Chocobo, Goobbue, Dalamud horn, Moonlet earring, some old robes, disabling baghnahks, and a few odds and ends mementos.

/Playtime: Just over 365 days. If that doesn't count 1.0 time, then I really don't want to know!

Do you still use your 1.0 Character: Yes. And exactly the same as I was from the start of 1.0.

1.0 Server: Saronia -> Sargatanas. Gungnir from ARR and now Anima.

What keeps you coming back: Someone I met by chance in Ul'dah early in 1.0 became my best friend. We pretty much do all of the quests together now. ^^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Played 1.0: From the very first closed alpha

Earned legacy status: Hell yeah.

1.0 exclusive items: Pretty much all the big things, legacy chocobo, goobbue, Dalamud horn etc. And some smaller things including some over aspected crystals.

/playtime: Actually irrelevent for this as it doesn't carry over.

Do you still use your 1.0 character: Yep, just changed my last name from Lionheart.

1.0 server Mysidia initially, and ended up Gungnir, but changed to Hyperion with my FC/LS for ARR

What keeps you coming back: The game is very enjoyable, I'll sometimes not be seen for awhile but I will always be back.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cien Northstar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Played 1.0: Started around December of 2011 I think.

Earned Legacy Status: You bet!

1.0 Exclusive items earned: Pretty much everything but the Moonlet and Raven Earrings.

/playtime: I can only imagine what my 1.0 time was @_@ 2.0 was around 140 days

Still use 1.0 Character?: Yes! Cien is exactly the same and actually based on my character in FFXI!

1.0 Server: Lindblum -> Sargatanas and no plans to ever change servers.

What keeps you comming back?: My FC/LS friends who I met with back when I first started 1.0 keeps me going. Also, I have more of my local friends playing with me and it's great! I love the updates and the feel of the game (even though I do burn out at times, I keep comming back!).
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast