Player
    Character
    Selwyn Stryke
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

FC- Chaotic Carebears Accepting New Members

Hey everyone I'm Selwyn, the FC Leader of the Chaotic Carebears! We are a small FC with six English and Japanese speaking members (all speak english three speak Japanese). Though we are small group we have maxed out our FC Rank at 8 and own a Large Mansion in the Black Shroud with rooms available, as well as the new 3.0 FC Crafting Workshop!

Our main goal in FFXIV is to enjoy everything the game has to offer at our own pace. We are looking for new members that want to enjoy the MMO aspect of the game without feeling rushed or stuck because of the duty finder or extreme elitist style players. Whether you're a pro or a newbie we'd love to go adventuring with you and exploring the world of Eorzea.

If you are looking for a group and want to become friends with people from Japan and the US I'll hope you check us out! I'll be checking this page frequently!

Free Company Page
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sincera Amnalla
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

Hi

I have been away from the game for a bit and just resubbed for the expansion. I would love to talk more about joining your free company if you wouldn't mind. I tend to be on evenings (Central US timezone) for an in-game chat or through this forum. Thank you and nice to meet you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selwyn Stryke
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Sure we're alway glad to have new members! I'll be online pretty much all day tomorrow since I'm off just post here next time your on and I'll check frequently to meet you online I'll also try to send you some moogle mail if I can with some info.
    (0)