Player
    Character
    Gunsa Cabalabob
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

Kal Myhk

In the quest the heart of a dragon Kal Myhk says "tell me player, (name).... Have you ever killed a dragon?"

Now either this is a typo or Kal is breaking the 4th wall and asking me directly if I've ever killed a dragon.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    The anonymity of the internet is what leads people to become jerks online.

You could make a game where all you did was run through fields of flowers holding hands and you'd still get a guy telling you you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiggs View Post
    Everyone knows you skip through fields of flowers holding hands, running noobs need to go back to WoW.

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Maybe it's referring to you (the WoL) as the player of the games the dragons are playing.
    (0)

For better or for worse, Kal Myhk does not have the ability to break the fourth wall. I believe this error has since been fixed, but if you spot something similar again, do let us know!
    (8)

Character
    Kai Magnus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I read it more with the idea of "OMG!! Is it true you've murdered my kind as well?!? I thought we were buddies? Are we still buddies? You're not going to kill me too are you? T_T"

After all he knew we were from Ishguard (Or in league with them at least), and he thought we were trying to hunt him at first. So his loyalty to his brother, and by extension his brother's doubt of us, threw his new friendship with us into confusion.

Poor little guy. I like Kal Myhk. Hope we get to see more of him.
    (2)