Player
    Character
    Y'lhyrica Lucid
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60

DX11 client crashes when I take screenshots?

Hello

Up until 3.0 I was using the Steam client. I had the regular version of the game already but for a few reasons I had to go back to using the standard non-Steam Windows client once 3.0 early access started. I am using DX11 and running maximum settings, which my computer can run comfortably.

I like to take a lot of screenshots in-game. However since 3.0 every now and then when I go to take a screenshot the game will crash. I'm not sure what causes this. I don't know if it's an issue with the Windows client in general, if it's purely to do with DX11, maybe the size of my screenshot folder, I don't know. I do notice that when I alt+tab with the Windows client it put the game into windowed mode and just moves it down and to the right a bit whereas the Steam version minimised the screen completely. I'm not sure if frequent alt+tabbing might be causing an issue?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Beonka Taro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I had this issue as well - Changed the settings to Borderless window (was full sceen) and this seems to have stopped the issue.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'lhyrica Lucid
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Byonka View Post
    I had this issue as well - Changed the settings to Borderless window (was full sceen) and this seems to have stopped the issue.
    Interesting - thanks, I'll give that a go.
    (0)