Player
    Character
    Alune Ura
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Israacf View Post
    Hello guys! I would like to take MCH seriously again, as I really like its concept and playstyle. However, I feel like I'm pretty bad-ish.. Specially as to when to use wildfire. I managed to do 950 dps at i185, i180 weapon, wonder if that's on the low side, which I'm quite sure. Do I just keep on practicing, or am I just hopeless hahaha, thanks!
    I'm honestly not sure on numbers, being on PS4 I can't parse. What I can say is, wildfire is your biggest burst skill, and as such can be used basically whenever it's off CD, though youll generally need to prep for it a bit when it comes up. It takes some practice to get all the skills in the time window, but when you pull it off and see that big chunk fly off the enemy healthbar, it's so worth.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lavenar Wayne
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Israacf View Post
    Hello guys! I would like to take MCH seriously again, as I really like its concept and playstyle. However, I feel like I'm pretty bad-ish.. Specially as to when to use wildfire. I managed to do 950 dps at i185, i180 weapon, wonder if that's on the low side, which I'm quite sure. Do I just keep on practicing, or am I just hopeless hahaha, thanks!
    Make sure you are doing the correct rotation first. And then just keep practising on a dummy until you can do the rotation with literally closed eyes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Empty Handed
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiurily View Post
    also, here's an a3s clear @ 1262~ dps (i210) if anyone was interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjASPWp9wo
    Nice, had so much fun watching this. Ty for posting.

Aiurily, I wonder what macro you have setup for placing rook/bishop. ..?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Griffeth White
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    Ok who bumped the old thread?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grim Deathcreed
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Well I'm about to bump it again, any chance of this being updated on proper ways of how to do the melds?
    (0)

Friend/recruitment code for special items and things (use before paying first sub) RACN78W5 (updated) info on items here http://sqex.to/Cz9 code is entered via the mogstation.

Player
    Character
    S'lakshai Shikhu
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    Map out your melds as if you don't need any accuracy, so crit > det > ss. Then go back and start replacing melds to hit the accuracy you need - replace skill speed melds first (if there are any), then det melds, then finally if you still don't have enough accuracy replace a few crit melds. Remember to factor in food.

If you gave me an ariyala link to your gear, I could give a suggestion on specific melds.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Majestic Unicorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I just have a few questions

1.If there is only 2 mobs is it best to use bishop still?
    2.You said if there is 3 targets then put each one with lead shot, lets say there's 4 or 5 etc are you saying 3 is the maximum you want to put down to not lose out on dps time?
    3.For dungeons should i always be activating my buffs like BFB,HE,RS and not save em for the boss? this is a stupid question i know it just what i have been doing
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Noi Ze
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonCortez View Post
    I just have a few questions

1.If there is only 2 mobs is it best to use bishop still?
    2.You said if there is 3 targets then put each one with lead shot, lets say there's 4 or 5 etc are you saying 3 is the maximum you want to put down to not lose out on dps time?
    3.For dungeons should i always be activating my buffs like BFB,HE,RS and not save em for the boss? this is a stupid question i know it just what i have been doing
    I’m not going to pretend like I’m any sort of MCH expert or the like, but figured I’d try to answer some questions to the best of my ability!

1. Personally I think it depends on how long these two mobs will be around, but generally I’ll use Bishop with 2+ mobs.

2. I think this is another one where it depends how long the mobs will be around and also how much damage the party is doing overall. If things are dropping fast, it may only be worthwhile to put Lead Shot on one or two mobs at most—if at all. If they’ll be around for most of the duration, then in a pack of 4-5 I don’t usually Lead Shot more than 2-3. Primarily on bulkier targets that will likely be around the longest.

3. What I try to do is activate my buffs throughout the dungeon/during trash pulls, but make sure they’ll be up and ready for the boss. Sometimes that means holding onto the buffs right before I know we’ll be coming upon a boss battle. This is a bit trickier when you DF because the flow of the dungeon may vary quite a bit depending on your party, but the first pull will usually help you determine how fast/slow the dungeon will progress! To be safe, in a dungeon where you’ll have plenty of trash before the boss I’ll pop Raging Strikes first since it’s got the longest timer and will come off of cooldown sooner that way. The others I usually keep coupled together being they share similar timers and are a bit shorter.

And no question is stupid! Asking is how we learn and improve, and I myself would love to see how other MCHs answer these questions.
    (1)
    Last edited by Meui; 12-26-2016 at 04:53 PM. Reason: post limit

9. 02-13-2017 05:52 PM
    Reason
    moved

Player
    Character
    Judy Hopps
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bell Jee
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Heya could any1 post the current Bis for mch? Need to know what to farm or collect xd
    Got the alex gun so fire up the current bis :3
    (0)

Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137