Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Player
    Character
    Yawn Alexander
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Wait. Since Walmart isn't going to deliver my hardcopy until the 26th, does that means I'll have two days of no expansion service when the game goes live? (Technically, it might be 5 since they won't send me my early access code either...)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Waekswys Styrmwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    SE are extremely bad at this. If i have an EARLY ACCESS product purchased and registered, why the hell would I also then need to separately receive and manage ANOTHER code to access the game once the early access period is over?

It's not possible to purchase early access without purchasing the regular HW so why make things so confusing? So many different web sites for each aspect of account management - it's ridiculous!
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Raion Hellfire
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    What about PS4 digital? I've only got an e-mail for proof of purchase but no codes?

Is it because my PSN is attached to my XIV account that I don't have to worry about pre-order or Heavensward codes?
    (0)
    http://amithist.deviantart.com/

Player
    Character
    Relisa Fayth
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahsch View Post
    What about PS4 digital? I've only got an e-mail for proof of purchase but no codes?

Is it because my PSN is attached to my XIV account that I don't have to worry about pre-order or Heavensward codes?
    Correct. If you bought it on the PS4 through PSN, then it is already linked to your square enix members account. No need to do anything further, you are good to go for early access and release.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raion Hellfire
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Relisa View Post
    Correct. If you bought it on the PS4 through PSN, then it is already linked to your square enix members account. No need to do anything further, you are good to go for early access and release.
    Cool, thank you for clearing that up for me. ^^
    (0)
    http://amithist.deviantart.com/

Player
    Character
    Ryan Shori
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Waeksyn View Post
    SE are extremely bad at this. If i have an EARLY ACCESS product purchased and registered, why the hell would I also then need to separately receive and manage ANOTHER code to access the game once the early access period is over?

It's not possible to purchase early access without purchasing the regular HW so why make things so confusing? So many different web sites for each aspect of account management - it's ridiculous!
    Because payment could have failed meaning you have the EA code but not 'bought' the game?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reindhart Kaiser
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

I think the SAME way! why they cause this frustration when i already paid for the game EARLY and not even the 23rd can play... i bough my copy on amazon so its like a week or more to receive my original physical game on my home... FAIL SQUARE-ENIX!! so much fail-to-use-mechanisms to just play a game i already paid for... even if not, they just should collect the money one day or two before of the early access codes sending...
    (1)
    Last edited by Reindhart; 06-19-2015 at 01:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nell Miu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

There is a code for early acces and another one for the game because of the type of Heavensward you bought. If you have the collector edition, it will give you some bonus, if you haven't, you will receive nothing appart the bonus for early access.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadry Stone
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    All my codes seem to work fine, im rdy to go.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Mari Edakumi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    For PS3 users, do you have to put in the early access code on both the Mogstation and when you launch the game on early access?? Just want to clarify.
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8