Player
    Character
    Laevetine Gransbal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Obscura FC Looking for Members for Fun and Excitement.

Hello Everyone, Laevetine here to let everyone know that we are looking for new members to fill our ranks! We are looking for active players who are interested in a social, semi-casual experience with a focus on progression and having fun. We are a small close knit group of working adults, so our active hours reflect this in that its mostly evenings and weekends. The only exemption from joining is that we ask members to be 18+.

We also have spots open in our raiding static that we are looking to fill in order to take on the new challenges awaiting us in Heavensward. We do ask that people who wish to join the static also join the FC as it allows better communication and accountability. Tentative raid times are Wednesdays and Thursdays 7:00 P.M. CST (We are on T13 trying to clear before expansion.)

We have a lovely mid sized home in the goblet overlooking the valley, with all the amenities that housing has to offer. We also provide TS3 VoIP to members to use during dungeons and raids.

We also offer a website with forums of information and lore as well as helpful guides.

We are looking for new players and old alike to join us as we venture Heavensward!

Please post, PM me in game, or submit a application in game or on the website at http://obscurals.enjin.com/recruitment

Thanks, and hope to see you in game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Laevetine; 06-12-2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Player
    Character
    Rept Sevven
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    Is there anyone I could possibly meet in game from your FC that I could go see this "Fun and Excitement" with? I'm looking for a Free Company, but I don't do well with big groups of strangers, so joining just any kind wouldn't be a good idea for me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laevetine Gransbal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    While there is in fact no contractual guarantee of fun and excitement we do strive to have it. I my self should be on most of the weekend or you can contact Hooka Bootz in game as well for a meeting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laevetine Gransbal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Bump we will be running strong this weekend gonna hit as much of the content as we can. If interested in joining or just wanna hang out contact "Laevetine Gransbal", "Israfel Gransbal" or "Hooka Bootz". Have fun everyone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hooka Bootz
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

Still Looking for New Recruits and Raiders!

Hi folks! Laev and I are still looking for new recruits for the Obscura FC for casual and end game content. Both are more than welcome. 3 of us are now lvl 60 . Laev the bomb ass tank, myself (the bomb ass healer), and a dps brd. Ideally, looking for EX primals now'ish as we gear up on law gear and then Alexander casual and savage modes on release. Hit myself or Laev up for more details!
    (1)