Character
    Keenan Iriq
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 55

Namenslore Au Ra

Huhu,

gibt es diesbezüglich schon etwas? So langsam geht es ja schon gen dem frühzeitigen Zugriff und wäre toll wenn man da vorher schon wüsste wie man seinen Au Ra benennen kann.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lilli Karani
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Das einzige was man bisher rausfiltern konnte sind typische japanische Namen bei den Raen.

Ansonsten ist bisher nichts weiter durchgesickert. Die letzten offiziellen Aussagen waren:

Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Hey everyone,

We were originally aiming to release the Au Ra naming conventions in late May; however, because we are prioritizing the release of Heavensward, we had to push this back a bit. We have definitely not forgotten that everyone is waiting patiently (very patiently) for it!

We'd like to ask for you patience just a little while longer as we work to deliver these to you all!
    und

Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Hey guys!

First off, allow me to apologize for maintaining radio silence for the past...sheesh, has it already been a month!? /sigh... All those rumors you've hear about crunch time in the software industry?

Lies! Lies, I Tell you!

It's like 20,000,003 times worse than that

Most of my team has been pulling 12+ hour days for the past month an a half to get ready all of the stuff the other teams are spending 12 hours a day creating. But! It does finally look like there is an end to this tunnel (though it's still about 2 and a half weeks away) and it does like we'll make it out (I'd like to say unscathed, but our sanity is already in a pretty sorry state). I try to think of it as one of those Zen exercises where the master dumps a pile of sand in front of me and I have to move each grain with a pair of chopsticks...that are on fire.

We have little time to do much other than deal with the mountain before us, but every now and again, we do get on the forums and try to read over what you guys are talking about. There are some things I'd love to answer, but the team is pretty much on lock-down until the game is done, so I ask you to be patient for another few weeks. Once our chains have been cast off, I hope to drop in and chat about a bunch of stuff like song lyrics, cryptic text, beastman & dragonspeak, hidden lore, and other odds and ends. Do I dare say, please look forward to it!?

Anywho, thanks again everybody for the continued support and the sprawling speculation. We're almost there!
    (0)

Lilli Karani: http://de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1544709/
    Shinka Kisaragi: http://de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/10810955/
    Meine kleine Videosammlung: https://www.youtube.com/user/KSVideo100

Player

Um das noch ein klein wenig zu erweitern:

Im 20. Teil des „FINAL FANTASY XIV Produzentenbriefs wurde folgendes zur Namensgebung geschrieben:

Es gibt zwei Clans: Au Ra Raen und Au Ra Xaela. Die Au Ra Raen hatten schon immer enge Beziehungen zu den Domanern, weswegen ihre Namen etwas japanisch klingen. Die Xaela auf der anderen Seite haben einen nomadischen Lebensstil geführt, weshalb ihre Namensgebung sich in diesem Fall unterscheidet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lumas Arkfrost
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Und es gibt immernoch keine News diesbezüglich?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mhasi Tyak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Gibt sogar einen ganzen Beitrag darüber
    (0)