Player
    Character
    Ratinel Leresaunt
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90

Suggestion: Changes to crafting flower corsages

I enjoy flower corsages for glamours and I'm very happy that they are still being added on a regular basis! I also like that newer versions come with extra ornaments, even more unique.

That said, I think there is room for improvement for how they are crafted that would address the request for dyable versions while also preserving how they utilize gardening and the number of craft recipes they provide for Alchemy.

So a system which would have recipes like:
    • White Corsage: Plain white flower corsage. Can be dyed any color. Crafted using rare white flower(s)
    • Decorative Corsage: Can be dyed any color. Includes ornament. Crafted with rare white flowers and an additional material
    • Black Corsage: Crafted using rare black flower(s)
    • Rainbow Corsage: Crafted using Rainbow Flower(s)
    • Pastel Corsage: Crafted using 3 flowers: red/blue/purple
    • Warm Corsage: Crafted using 3 flowers: red/orange/yellow
    • Cool Corsage: Crafted using 3 flowers: blue/green/purple
    • Dark Corsage: Crafted using 3 flowers: black/white/red

I really like the Rainbow Hydrangea! It has soft colors that blend together. I'd like to see more "rainbow" versions like this which use other colors.

((I will add a screenshot later to help illustrate this because I think it would help explain this concept more quickly than a list/words.))
    (3)
    Last edited by Sated; 02-26-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    this is an idea i actually like. you still need to get the right stuff out of gardening and then use it in a crafting recipe.
    (0)