Player
    Character
    Angel Savellon
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Poisoned FC is currently recruiting!

Poisoned is a small group of experienced friends, and we're looking for those who are planning to play during the next expansion and onward. Both new and veteran players are welcome; we'll be taking on the new content together.

When released, we plan to participate in the new raiding content, and will require 1-2 dedicated members to fill the spots. We plan to raid at least twice a week, and will have a schedule depending on everyone's availability. We're mostly active during NA prime-time and weekends. There's also a Teamspeak server available for all purposes.

If you're a mature player who is interested in joining us, please reply here or send me a message. I'll also answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duo Dae
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    ^^ I just wanted to say hey, Anji. It's hard to communicate to friends on other servers. When I stumbled on this, I wanted to take a moment to say hey. I hope you guys haven't forgotten me. Found a good group on Lamia. I tried to join Diabolos(for nostalgia's sake) when I started the game, but sadly, it wouldn't let me join, said the server was too full or something. So I went to lamia. Say hi to Gaiden and Sheeba for me. -hugs-

~Day
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Angel Savellon
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Hey! I just happened to check back here and saw your post, sorry it's a bit late. Yeah, looks like we can't even send messages through here. I'm usually on Teamspeak when I'm home. The address is ts.savellon.net if you want to contact me. I can try to make a character on there, in case you don't see this message.
    (0)