Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Zeniba Zhiya
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Hm, i am sure they do know that there are many more problems with queues and whatnot. But when there is a new thread about that every few days i wouldnt answer all of them aswell i guess.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'eve Arthu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Thats bad logic, if there was a million threads about one particular problem, they would reply to at least ONE of them instead of this one
    (2)
    Last edited by CeveArthu; 05-30-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Satya Beoulve
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Great news, ty dev team.

This may have been mentioned, but you also are not able to see if a SMN, SCH, BRD, or NIN ground effect belongs to your alliance, or to an enemy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    We have relayed your suggestion to the development team. They'll use your idea as reference when making future adjustments.

Thanks for the suggestion!
    Can you relay the countless other PvP suggestions made as well?

Duels, numerous queue concerns and suggestions, small quality of life changes like trading old Morale gear in for Wolf Marks. Would be nice to see a reply to at least some of the bigger concerns with PvP, even if it's just to let us know that we're not actually being ignored (which is the impression I have gotten over the past year).

I'm going to laugh if the next response is with regards to adding the %s to the Wolves' Den section of the PvP Profile. Frontlines shows you your %s, though sadly not splitting Slaughter and Secure up, would be nice if Wolves' Den did too. There, I suggested it. Make me laugh.

Seriously though, as far as minor things go, how about addressing the fact that new modes in PvP have seemingly no indication of their existence? I had to be informed that i80 Wolves' Den was even a thing, despite visiting the Pier fairly often, the NPC to unlock it simply did not have any visual indication that I should talk to him to unlock it. Same when it came to Slaughter. That seems like a fairly big issue that should be simple enough to address, hiding these things certainly isn't helping matters. People aren't going to queue for something if they have no idea it exists.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nalien; 05-31-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ruby Wesson
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Turn battle effects off for others except party, simple.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'eve Arthu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ5902 View Post
    Turn battle effects off for others except party, simple.
    Now you can't see any enemy aoe, good or bad ones
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zeniba Zhiya
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Was about to say that. It doesnt help at all to turn effects off. And for me as WHM it wouldnt help at all. I do know where my Sacred Prism is, but all others in my group dont know and i doubt that these ppl are turning off their effects just for that.
    (1)

Character
    Buff Archer
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    It's nice to see something responded to, though of course this it would be nice to hear whether SE is concerned at all about the fact that we can't even play the damn game when we want to for all the reasons we've given (GC restriction above all else). Any other game's rollout of a PVP system that had people standing in a virtual line for 45 minutes plus would be deemed a monstrous failure... and many people do perceive Frontlines as a failure for this reason and now avoid it altogether.
    (2)

Character
    Buff Archer
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Ok so back to Sacred Prism, I am wondering one thing (and no sarcasm intended just yet about the playing style of some teammates until I know the answer for sure)... I feel like I rarely see Sacred Prism being used, the amount of matches in which one shows up seems to be much less than the occurrence of matches in which there is at least one WHM on the team. I do have battle effects set to limited for party members and it's been that way for a long long time but it doesn't prevent things like Shadowflares from showing up. It has me wondering, are a lot of WHM's just not using Sacred Prism? Or is it that with limited effects on, sometimes you see it on the ground and sometimes you don't? If it's invisible perhaps I'm standing in it and mistaking its regen effect for having Medica II or something cast on me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cidel Paratonnerre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Archer View Post
    It has me wondering, are a lot of WHM's just not using Sacred Prism?.
    I won't lie, I forget about it a lot in Slaughter. In Secure it was lovely, but in Slaughter up @ mid, I feel like it might as well be a giant bulls-eye target. Mostly thanks to CC and Cometeor spam.

If I do use it, it ends up 90% of the time next to the node where our melees would normally run; which helps with the full-time job of keeping them alive whilst they eat AoE spam and focus fire just for being melees.

Additionally, party members (again, melee) rarely stay put during skirmishes in the Heliodrome to make much use of Prism.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast