Player
    Character
    Knot Destroyer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Let us sleep in our house / private chamber!

How long they will implement "Sleep on House like Sleep on Inn" to make us sleep on our house / private chamber?

Also it's kinda annoyed when I stay on my room and enter duty, and after that it automatically teleport me out of my FC house.
    (10)

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Yes! I miss this sooo much. I don't see why it can't be added, it was there in the beginning.
    And now that you can move through the objects in your house if you run into it for a second, it's not like you'll get stuck like you could before when someone redecorated.

Make it happen SE...
    It ruins my immersion when I log out in bed then log in the next day to be standing in the rain in my jammies!! \(>_<)/
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Skathi Asatru
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Yes!!! I don't see why this can't be added, just the same as sleeping in the bed at the inn.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    Also it's kinda annoyed when I stay on my room and enter duty, and after that it automatically teleport me out of my FC house.
    We actually used to be able to do that with FC housing but they removed it before personal chambers got added because they were worried about the amount of unique instances they'd have to keep loaded if people did this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Goffard Gaffgarion
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 73
    I was disappointed to find that Housing beds did not have an activate > sleep animation > log out feature like the beds in the City-state Inns.

Logging back in or finishing DF instance to be teleported outside the FC front door is not ideal, but I'm fine with it if it's a technical issue.. The bed > log out feature though would love to see
    (0)