Player
    Character
    Treva Renewer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Experienced raider LF static for heavensward, Sch

Im in search of a static to progress though heavensward. I am available to raid mon though friday, 7pm to 12 am cst. I started playing ff14 recently however I have been raiding in wow for over 10 years and have lots of realm firsts under my belt to show for it. Im seeking a change from the boredom that is WOD and the excitement that is heavensward. I am working hard on preparing for the expansion. Getting my character with as many ilvl 130 items. Leaving up side classes like white mage, plan on also lvling up the astro healing class as well. Plan on being any type of healer that is requested of me. Since I have started I haven't really got to touch much of the fcob. However I know I can handle that and whats to come in heavensward with alexander.

I strive to be the best at what I can accomplish, if there is any interest, please feel free to reply to this thread or whisper me in game. I hope to be of value to anyone in need of a well disaplined healer with lots of past experiences.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lho'ir Lanbatal
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    Hello Treva, is server transfer on the table?
    We are from adamantoise and we are looking for a SCH to complete our 2nd static group, as now we are progressing on last phase of T12 and farming T10/T11. Some of us already had T12 on farm as well.

If you are interested and wanna talk, please send a email - shakavp@gmail.com or answer here.

Thanks for your time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cerpin Taxt
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Al Pal
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Not sure how hardcore you're looking to play 14 but my group is looking for an exceptional healer, We're on Excalibur.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...or-2.5-and-3.0

Our planned raid times are 7:00 PM - Midnight EST 5-6 days a week upon release of Savage.
    (0)
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3172350/

Player
    Character
    Saena Lyseer
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Hey Treva!

I'm from Midgardsormr and our FC, Hymn Reborn <MVP>, is looking for a capable healer for our main group (of which I am also a part of). We are looking forward to the progression days again come 3.0.

Our schedule rotates on a bi-weekly basis. Here's an overview:

Week 1: Tues/Thurs (8 PM - 12 AM or 9 PM - 1 AM EST), Sat/Sun (as early as we can go / as late as we can go)
    Week 2: Wed/Thurs (8 PM - 12 AM or 9 PM - 1 AM EST), Fri/Sat (1 AM - as late as we can go)

Our group has been consistently one of the first group clears in the server, so expect timely clears on content as they come out. Server 3rd T13 for this progression cycle (1.5 months from start to finish).

If you are interested, please reply to me here, or my character in-game, Hubert Oswell at Midgardsormr!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kovo Skysong
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    (0)