Character name: Mathias Gerenger
    NPC: N/A
    Monster name: Bone Dragon Boss
    Class/Level: Scholar/50
    Party or solo: Party/Raid
    In-game time: Unknown
    Area and coordinates: Labyrinth of the Ancients first boss
    Steps:
    1. While fighting the Bone Dragon I noticed that Eos was taking Damage from the Poison Puddles.
    2. I moved out of the puddles to verify that it wasn't another AoE attack
    3. I stepped out of the puddles myself and indeed noticed that she, and possibly all pets, take damage from the poison puddles
    4. However, later in the raid the electrical floor AoE, during the behemoth fight, didn't affect her

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: Cable/AT&T U-verse
    - Modem maker/model number: unknown

Model Number of the PlayStation®3 You Are Using
    - Model Number: Unknown

So I noticed yesterday while I was playing Labyrinth something a bit odd. Now a while back, damage inflicted upon our pets was adjusted, because certain forms of damage didn't make sense. I am specifically refering to ground AoE damage. After whatever patch, ground AoEs were nullified since our pets always float and aren't on the ground to receive the damage.

Well while I was fighting the bone dragon I noticed that eos was taking damage from the poison puddles. Now those are a ground based damage inflicting AoE, so why would she be taking damage from those puddles if she doesn't touch them. Later in the raid, during the behemoth fight, where you have the electric flooring, she doesn't take damage; so I think the setting for the pets in the poison puddles might be off. Could you please fix this SE?
    (0)
    Last edited by Eloah; 05-06-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.