Player
    Character
    Raquelle Rosalia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

PVP Ideas

My friend and I were talking about how the PVP gameplay in FFXIV could improve if all the classes have their individual LB.
    Here are some of our ideas! Everything is based off the latest PVP map Seal Rock

White Mage – Mass heal (as usual).
    Astrologian – Predict the area of the next tomelith, the more the Astrologian uses it, the more inaccurate it becomes.
    Scholar – Gather data faster from the tomelith, but there will be an announcement throughout the map that the skill is used, and the Scholar has to be interacting with the tomelith for the entire duration.

Paladin – Mass shield (as usual).
    Warrior – Mass holmgang.
    Dark Knight – 40% of damage taken by the individual member heals the party.

Machinist – Self-destructing turret attached to the tomelith it is defending, the turret wouldn’t one hit KO anyone but applies Silence and Pacification to anyone near it when it goes off.
    Bard – Reveals either one of the enemy alliances’ location on the map for 5s. The bard can’t choose which alliance to reveal.
    Summoner – Summons a fake tomelith icon on the map, first use 15s, 2nd use 10s, 3rd use 5s
    Black Mage – Same as before, Skyshard.
    Monk – Shoulder tackle but stuns everyone around targeted player.
    Ninja – Mass Shukuchi or smokescreen that renders party member untargetable by enemy.
    Dragoon – Mass suicide for when you think your team can’t make it. Just kidding, Dragoon still gets the same old single target killer move.

Yeah this is turning into a giant 72men MOBA game but, sounds fun right? Think of all the possibilities and all the wombo combos!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elione Skyracer
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    White Mage - Hopefully retaining the esuna effect.

Astrologian - This isn't bad actually, but how does it become more inaccurate? Even though tomelith spawns are randomized, they still spawn in predefined areas. Also, I personally don't believe the game even predetermines spawn locations before its time to actually spawn them.

Scholar - This is a good one! Only thing is that the announcements in Seal Rock is quite crowded, and is quite often ignored. I would probably suggest a very bright and distinguishable animation instead of an announcement.

Warrior - I have to say that the thought of running into a node and binding everyone to yourself with no one being able to move is hilarious. Also, this is OP but in an indirect way. You see, there is already enough CC (sleep/bind/stun) that allows organized or semi-organized premades to line of up their AoE LBs. Adding even more CC, even as an adrenaline rush, is just too much.

Bard - For one, this isn't exactly thematic for bard. For two, since we're talking Seal Rock exclusively, this is unnecessary. Enemies show up on the minimap already. Also I'm sure many bards would be sad to lose their damage lb.

Summoner - This is a weird one. Since tomelith spawn in predefined locations, a smn could only use this on an inactive tomelith at their predefined locations. This could actually work, but because this requires more teamwork (as to keep the summoner from dying when running to a stray, inactive tomelith), I don't think diminishing returns are needed.

Monk - This can be either underpowered or overpowered. If it inflicts the Stun status, its underpowered. If it inflicts a separate status but with the same exact effect as stun, like Staggered, then its overpowered. If it stuns, chances are whoever you're fighting will resist it due to diminishing returns already applied by other allies. If it staggers, then it would be very annoying and frustrating to be on the receiving end due to the massive amounts of CC that's already in PvP.

Ninja - This is good. I have no comments about this except for maybe it can be called Flee

Also, just in case you didn't know, be ready to wear a thick skin when posting "idea" threads. They aren't exactly received very well by the official forum community and is often a target of belittlement.
    (0)