Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Pomelo View Post
    Where are the muscle sliders? And where are the freckles in the face paint?! *disappointed*
    I love some of the voices for the Male Au Ra but there isn't many "young" options, their race exclusive hair styles are nice, but the older hair cuts look boring on them >.<
    I wish the Raen had the palest white skin color option that Xaela does, I refuse to choose Xaela because the scale color is just so horrific xD
    Some things are not added yet, the freckles facepaint was probably one of them
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Au Ra
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I'd like to give everyone a remind that SE have stated in the pass that the full suite of options won't be in the benchmark right away, and they will be added later. On that note:

Yugiri has some interesting coloration to her horns that aren't available to the benchmark as well as different scales on her face. So I believe at some point perhaps we get to chose between faces/horns, or Yugiri is just a special case.

A quick comparison:

(2)

Player
    Character
    Gaddes Ronfaure
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I had intended to recreate my elezen as an Au Ra for the new expansion, but now I'm really not so sure...

Maybe it's just me, but the Au Ra feels like it has a more "blank" or vacant expression compared to the existing races... there's just something I can't put my finger on.
    I'm also disappointed that the faces and horns are in the same selection set. There are horns that I don't want that are tied to faces that I do and there's nothing I can do about that. It's also weird that we can't color the scales.

I think overall, despite me wanting a new race for new emotes, I might just stick with my elezen...
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Maral Malaguld
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I just have to say that the female Au Ra /angry is absolutely amazing.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Iroira Sinzha
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SongJoohee View Post
    I'd like to give everyone a remind that SE have stated in the pass that the full suite of options won't be in the benchmark right away, and they will be added later. On that note:

Yugiri has some interesting coloration to her horns that aren't available to the benchmark as well as different scales on her face. So I believe at some point perhaps we get to chose between faces/horns, or Yugiri is just a special case.

A quick comparison:
    I think it's just a special case, actually. We can't have like Raubahn's scars for Highlander, Minfilia's haircut for midlanders, etc. So I think Yugiri is meant to be a special case just like other NPCs such a Kan-e-Senna, etc.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Arioche Astarael
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddes View Post
    I had intended to recreate my elezen as an Au Ra for the new expansion, but now I'm really not so sure...

Maybe it's just me, but the Au Ra feels like it has a more "blank" or vacant expression compared to the existing races... there's just something I can't put my finger on.
    I'm also disappointed that the faces and horns are in the same selection set. There are horns that I don't want that are tied to faces that I do and there's nothing I can do about that. It's also weird that we can't color the scales.

I think overall, despite me wanting a new race for new emotes, I might just stick with my elezen...
    Also important:

(25)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mahri View Post
    I just have to say that the female Au Ra /angry is absolutely amazing.
    I agree its very well animated!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gaddes Ronfaure
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioche View Post
    Also important:

LOL perhaps that's another reason my brain wants me to stay elezen XD
    (1)

"Well, it's no Vana'diel, but it'll have to do..."

Player
    Character
    Celenir Istarkh
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I keep having this image of the Au Ra coming home after a day's adventures, and *pluck* takes off the pair of horns to reveal the human ears underneath.

Dragon-style ear accessory. On sale at your local vendor.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jet'a Vahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zfz View Post
    I keep having this image of the Au Ra coming home after a day's adventures, and *pluck* takes off the pair of horns to reveal the human ears underneath.

Dragon-style ear accessory. On sale at your local vendor.
    That brings up an interesting point... Where are the earrings going to display...?
    (2)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast