Character
    Zirael Rhal
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

130iLVL WHM LF STATIC

Hello.
    I'm at moogle now. I'm a english speaking hardcore player that willing to change servers. I'm looking for good static with at least 5 days playing around 6pm - 24pm GMT+1 for farming t13 and 3.0 hardcore progression.

Answer here please
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nanaki Jun
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 53
    Hello,

We are a hardcore raid group situated in the Leviathan server that is interested in world class progression for 3.0 content. We raid from 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST and are planning to go up to 4-6 days a week with likely overtimes especially during the first 4 weeks of 3.0 progression.

As for our qualification, we cleared T13 6 weeks after the release of patch 2.4 and have had it on farm ever since. All of our veteran raid members know the ins and outs of our classes and know what is expected of them for a fast and efficient progression.

If you are able to make our times and are confident that you'll be an excellent and capable WHM, we would love to try you out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hulvein Wyrmblood
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    http://coralffxiv.enjin.com/recruitment

If you're good as a SCH, I'd love to hear from you.
    (0)

Player

Hello Zirael,

If you're interested in server transfer, our main group is currently looking for a skilled WHM as ours won't be able to accompany us to heavensward for rl matters. We are looking for a WHM who's able to solo heal most of the damage and is striving to be the best in his class. We've had T13 on farm since Jan (2 weeks after we formed our static) and all Savage cleared. Planning to do Savage in i110 before heavensward to shape up before Alexander Savage. Our typical raid times are 5-7 days a week starting 5 pm till 10 pm GMT+1.

If you're interested, please pm me and apply using the link: http://corps.guildwork.com/recruitment
    (0)