Player
    Character
    Spiroth Kama
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

Battle content unplayable since last Maintenance. Please fix immediately.

Topic is for exposure.

Terrible lag since Wednesday, suddenly everything freeze for a few seconds, and then I see everything that happened between these seconds in fast forward.

Look at this topic.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...57#post2921557

This could almost be described as downtime. Please do an emergency maintenance and please fix this ASAP.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gralwyb Waekgohtwyn
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    My connection has been fine, only hiccup I had was a couple days ago when I was streaming youtube while playing, and turned out my room mate was also streaming.

Why are people so quick to blame SE when they start to lag, closest you could come to blaming them is how there are only two datacenters, however that'll soon be alleviated when they add an actual EU datacenter.

Most likely you just have a hub near you that is experiencing problems, and no having everything else run just fine doesn't mean it must be SE either, since depending on where you packets are being sent/recieved, different hubs are used.

Easy way to tell when SE servers are to blame, EVERYONE is having connection issues.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Twintanias Vengeance
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I lag when I go into coil ;-; and I'm learning t11 and its hard to dodge sh** when you lag UGH! Plz fix the server lag SE Pleaseeeeeee for once I want emergency maintenance -pouts-
    (0)
    Last edited by Twivana; 04-25-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Spiroth Kama
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Even Retainers lag.

Seriously, the game must be fixed ASAP. I don't care how, just return it to the state it was pre last maintenance, until Tuesday. It's unplayable for some of us.
    (1)

Character
    Rumina Asou
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Raist View Post
    Need to look at your actual routes. If your ISP isn't analyzing your actual path to the game server, they may never see any problems because they are looking in the wrong place. The problems more frequently occur after they hand us off to one of their peering/transit partners and before getting to Ormuco. In such cases our ISP can help resolve things by either working with their routing partner to investigate further to fix problems or switch you to one of their other partners.

Time Warner has been doing just that for me since around last spring. On average I switch to a different peer roughly every 3 weeks or so trying to stay ahead of he congested segments. It will require dealing with at least Tier3 though...not the guys that typically answer the phone or check your cables and modem out. You need escalation to a higher layer of support.
    posting this here for exposure. people constantly think that its the servers and never verify.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kaze3434; 04-25-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Katarh Mest
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I've been having more frequent disconnects than normal, but not experiencing any lag at all. AT&T DSL out of Georgia here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spiroth Kama
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Ok, this is getting ridiclous. Today's maintenance didn't do anything. Up to 5 second freezes of the screen and then everything that happened in between, happens in fast forward. Combos out of order, etc.

This has to be fixed ASAP. My ISP did everything to help me, everything works great, except FFXIV.
    This started the exact moment of last week's maintenance, while never happening before since July 2013 and the BETA. Fix it. And please respond.

PS4
    Wired Connection
    Malboro World
    Greece, Athens.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fionn Iolair
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    How about..start the first room in WoD and inside of 15 seconds everything stops moving...except me...for another three full rotations and then BOOM everything is in fast forward, garms are dead and I have all the adds on me. Plus half the alliance is dead. That was fun...not. And the entire raid went the same way on each boss. Angry Eyeball we wiped 4 times! Dragon 3 times. Atmos room don't wanna talk about it! Cerberus 3 times...and Cloud, well that was almost at 6 wipes. Always the same thing, freezeframe, dead bodies all over when the fast forward ended.

My friends and I have not died in WoD for weeks, before this!

FIX the LAG please! This was never an issue until 2.55.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Spiroth Kama
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by T2teddy View Post
    How about..start the first room in WoD and inside of 15 seconds everything stops moving...except me...for another three full rotations and then BOOM everything is in fast forward, garms are dead and I have all the adds on me. Plus half the alliance is dead. That was fun...not. And the entire raid went the same way on each boss. Angry Eyeball we wiped 4 times! Dragon 3 times. Atmos room don't wanna talk%2pabout it! Cerberus 3 times...and Cloud, well that was almost at 6 wipes. Always the same thing, freezeframe, dead bodies all over when the fast forward ended.

My friends and I have not died in WoD for weeks, before this!

FIX the LAG please! This was never an issue until 2.55.
    Exactly this, others freeze on my screen, I don't, fast forward, wipe (more like me dying mostly lol).
    (0)