Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Captnyan Meowpants
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Nothing wrong but just proves that SE knows nothing about the potency of their own stats. BiS for many jobs are below these requirements, hell my tank in full crafted RHS which is unambiguously BiS only just hits 123. Way to encourage tanks to gear poorly SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Taint
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasmMisser View Post
    Nothing wrong but just proves that SE knows nothing about the potency of their own stats. BiS for many jobs are below these requirements, hell my tank in full crafted RHS which is unambiguously BiS only just hits 123. Way to encourage tanks to gear poorly SE.

Tank BiS is i130.

T13 some use a couple i110s but with the echo tank BiS is for sure i130. BiS was never full right side i110s, they were used for progression and only for T13.

http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/QGK7
    (0)

Character
    Alinda Thorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    BiS isn't absolute. There's more than one way to gear up efficiently.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Final Spark
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    There's no Bard BiS.

BiS could be i120. Could be i125. There's differences, ya know. Depends if you want to go ham on your job or not, really.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alys Rylos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Levels are too high. All the content came out when item level max was 110. If people can do it then, why is there a cap now?
    (0)
    Why are you in my house?

Player
    Character
    Ark Aurelius
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 57
    That, OR
    Zeta Relic
    Full 130 Left side
    Crafted 110 right side

Hits exactly for 123.

I was starting to think that SE made this level req specifically for people with full ilv130 armor but with Ilv110 crafted accesories. Sure you might be a few levels short, but hey, queue with 123 ilv, then switch in the instance.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ark Aurelius
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTaint View Post
    Tank BiS is i130.

T13 some use a couple i110s but with the echo tank BiS is for sure i130. BiS was never full right side i110s, they were used for progression and only for T13.

http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/QGK7
    As a tank, I agree with you half and half.

Yes. I get the best optimization for tanks is going all in on VIT and becoming a giant pool of masochism from cleaves, busters and devours. However, slowly going from ilv130 accesories to pentamelded ilv110 accesories, I felt that the pros far outweighted the cons. for a loss in around 400-500 HP.

-Higher Aggro Generation
    -Higher Block Rate = More Mitigation
    -Higher DPS (PUSH THEM DEEPS)
    -Melded stats (Yes. lower stat caps but easier to meet the accuracy cap for T13 [IF you're in progression])

Course, this comes from a tank that is working on T10 -T13. However, until I am absolutely done with FCoB or Heavensward hits, I'll still use Crafted accesories + STR materias. ...Unless SE reworks PLD stats, but until then. Lel
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avalen Koma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I don't even know why this is an issue. It's not like the people who make it into T12 and T13 are gonna down it on DF.

We certainly weren't thinking that right? right???

I kid. slightly
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syanonn Rias
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Havenchild View Post
    I don't even know why this is an issue. It's not like the people who make it into T12 and T13 are gonna down it on DF.

We certainly weren't thinking that right? right???

I kid. slightly
    Not sure what part you kiddin, cause people in here are complaining about this ilvl restriction being forced on pre-mades.

Seems like a slap in a face to crafted i110 accessories. Pretty much forcing you to have full 130 left side + 135 weapon if you choose to use overmeld accessories for t13. I think with just Augumented Ironworks weapon you only end up with 122?
    (0)
    Last edited by Chihaya; 04-22-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eros Maxima
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alys View Post
    Levels are too high. All the content came out when item level max was 110. If people can do it then, why is there a cap now?
    Because a DF group is generally not capable of the same feats (with minimal resources) as a pre-made. People generally built up their equipment by acquiring the gear from these raids and/or tomes and crafting (crafting being mostly irrelevant here though, due to the requirement). The loot you obtain from that i110 requirement in T10 is i130... quite the boost in ilvl. You have to remember that besides Echo, the content wasn't exactly nerfed...
    (0)
    Last edited by Welsper59; 04-22-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast