Player
    Character
    Marl's Statikk
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

BiS bard/Ninja looking for a new static.

Hi, I need a new static. My current static isn't consistent enough for me to keep going with them, I would like to progress on savage turns, get titles etc I have two characters one is bard main other is a ninja main. Availability are pretty much every day past 9 PM EST. I have final coil on farm. Just send me a tell in-game if you need a bard or ninja.

I can be reached on either Marl's Statikk or Marl Everlast
    (0)
    Last edited by Durnabor; 04-20-2015 at 12:23 PM.

2. 04-21-2015 05:56 AM

Player
    Character
    Marl's Statikk
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DraugaMarduk View Post

For their primary static at T13 Progression. Group is consistently getting to Phase 4 5% HP Enrage with pick-ups as of April 14 2015.
    I don't think you read my post, I've long finished the progression I want to move onto something else.

And by the way you're expecting too much of the bard and not enough of the ninja, just saying.
    (0)

4. 04-22-2015 05:45 AM

Player
    Character
    Marl's Statikk
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DraugaMarduk View Post
    I read it and decided to post anyway, in case you had a proper attitude and that understood that assuming the quality of a group by their progression is an illogical correlative fallacy. That not being the case, but good luck finding something more suitable to what you are looking for.

Regarding the numbers. I don't think they're unreasonable by any means.
    I'm not assuming anything, I just don't really want to do final coil anymore, I've got most of the things I need and what's left is from the lesser turns which can easily be pugged, I'm more interested in Savage titles then anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Righteous Knight
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Envy raid groups are held to the highest standards and are expected to uphold an outstanding reputation while affiliated with Envy. Raiders are also expected to have mastery in whatever class they choose to play, and are expected to have a motivated attitude when it comes to taking critique and bettering themselves. We currently sell all content. All who plan to apply as raiders must have ALL current content cleared.

RAID RECRUITMENT:

Group 1:

Recruiting capable:

N/A

Group 2:

Recruiting capable:

BLM/SMN
    BRD
    MNK

Future 3.0 Raid days and times:

Group 1: Mon- Tues- Weds- Fri from 8 pm EST- 12 am EST.

Group 2: Mon- Tues- Weds- Fri from 9 pm EST- 12 am ES
    T.

Apply at http://envygilgamesh.guildwork.com/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nafaro Haiden
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Hey durnabor, if you're still looking, I represent a hardcore raid team in <Res> Resonance. A newly formed FC composed of 3 top tier raiding FC's on this server. We plan on going very hard for heavens ward, our start times are 9pm EST weekdays and as early as possible on weekends. We plan on doing savage coil between then and now to try out prospects/develop team unity. So if you're a person with a hardcore mindset/always trying to improve, then please reply with any questions you might have!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Open Grip
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Would you be willing to transfer? Also are you able to take a week off during alexander savage mode release? We are looking for a Ninja that seems to fit your description. We have all turns on Farm/Sell. Currently we are switching around a few members to better fit our more active raid schedule going into 3.0 and when that is done will be hitting up savages to sharpen the skills. You can email me at dansmusic0@gmail.com or come on our TS anytime today or tomorrow and ill be there. brothersinarmsfc.enjinvoice.com Look for me (Daniel Beattie) or After Hours.
    (0)