Rat King
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

BiS BRD LF raid group/FC, serious 3.0 progression

Edit: Found a group I think, Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by xLapsaria; 04-12-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Five Suns
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    You sound like a perfect fit for my group. Would you consider a transfer at all? We're on Leviathan and are rebuilding the FC's main static which has had T13 on farm long before DF release. We plan on making a hardcore push into 3.0 and competing for a server clear (this will be our first competitive shindig or else I'd go so far as to say a world clear!) Between now and 3.0 we plan on farming final coil and bonding as a group to make sure no one will go insane come progression time (or at least be insane at the same rate as everyone else

For some more info, hop on over to my general FC recruitment thread at:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...uitment-thread
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cryptfox Tercero
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Hi Rat, I'm in need of a bard and would be ok with u going machinist in 3.0 as long as the functionality of its support attribute is equally as helpful as a bard is. Even if it's in a different way.

I'll be online tonight to talk to you if you're going to be on. Hold a impromptu interview.

-Cryptfox
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naru Masamau
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    We are a server first group on Diabolos and would be interested if you were willing to transfer... We got server first turns 10-13 and were one of the top 10-12 groups in the world... We prefer pc non controller players of course but if you think you are good enough even if on controller we would be willing to give you a shot... We run Tuesdays-Thursdays now from 8-11 est but come Expansion we would run more days from 7-11 or 12 Est for atleast the first 3 weeks until we cleared all the new turns.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rat King
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Naru9 View Post
    We are a server first group on Diabolos and would be interested if you were willing to transfer... We got server first turns 10-13 and were one of the top 10-12 groups in the world... We prefer pc non controller players of course but if you think you are good enough even if on controller we would be willing to give you a shot... We run Tuesdays-Thursdays now from 8-11 est but come Expansion we would run more days from 7-11 or 12 Est for atleast the first 3 weeks until we cleared all the new turns.

i stopped reading at server first group on Diabolos thx tho
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Naru Masamau
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by xLapsaria View Post
    i stopped reading at server first group on Diabolos thx tho
    Fair enough... Maybe I should have started with top 10 in the world.
    (0)