Ares Darkhart
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60

Delete

Post no longer relevant.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dead-L0cked; 04-10-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    You certainly have your selection of Social FCs. There are many social FC who advertise on the forums so its good place to start.

First question you need to ask is what size of the FC ?

One of the most prominent social guilds on faerie is FC I run named Orange Pekoe. Its a very large and active FC with 30-50+ online at all times.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...y-Orange-Pekoe

On the opposite side of the spectrum you have guilds like Miso or PFFT who very much from the same mold of social FC but focuses on much small communities. These FC more sit around 5-20 people online at a time

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...hen-Knights%21

There are many other guilds that fall in between these two example. Best bet is to look around and go with whoever appeals to you the most.

Secondly I notice you mention your ilvl so I assume progression is atleast important to you. Some Social guilds do in-guild raiding others dont do it at all and more so focus on out of guild statics. Its something to keep in mind when looking for a FC that fits you.
    (1)
    Last edited by Liselsia; 04-08-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cepheus Levant
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    I just started a new FC with my Wife, let me know if you'd like to join. We will be doing coils/raids/heavensward progression. Helping all along the way.

My Character name is Cepheus Levant
    (0)