Player
    Character
    Zelkova Moon
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

New to Server Looking for FC with large LGBT Population

Hi! I'm new to this server (usually play on Sargantanas) veteran player (been on since the beta) seeking a Free Company with a good sized LGBT population. I am an active player, I strive to be on whenever possible. I had a difficult time finding a place where I fit in Sargantanas which is why I jumped servers. Hoping to find a good home here!

My main activities are: PvE, Questing, Role Play, and Casual
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hello Zelkova!

Noble Riff Raff is a small FC but we do have a large LGBT population. We strive to have fun and play together while treating everyone with equality and respect. If you'd like some more info, we have a post on the Lodestone, here:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...liced-bread%21

We look forward to hearing from you! ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tatazan Notestine
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

Hey there!

Greetings! I saw your post and decided to send you an invite to our FC, House Aynvals. We don't have a huge LGTB population, but we are very accepting. My parter and I love the FC and everybody treats us with so much respect. Everybody came to our binding ceremony and it was great! Please feel free to contact me in game and I can introduce you to some members. Names Tatazan Notestine and I'm looking forward to meeting you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    You will find that sense Faerie is very much a social server that LGBT community is pretty good size so their numerous of LGBT guilds, both exclusive LGBT, LGBT friendly, or mutually tolerant. You defintely have a good selection so I suggest taking your time to see what best suits you.

Although to be honest. Almost any social FC would claim to be [LGBT adjacent]. It really doesnt have any real meaning. Most social guilds try to be tolerant of others and are friendly and accepting of any life style. So expanding your expectation past LGBT-adjacent issues may help you find the right FC for you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Liselsia; 04-08-2015 at 10:09 AM.