Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Renya Khan
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60

Confirmation Prompt for "Sort" command, please!

"Sort" command is a little too close to "Discard" command and it often happens I have a misclick on that that screws all my inventory and takes a lot to put things back like they were.
    Can we have at least the option to put a Confirmation Prompt for that? There is a similar option for other Prompts already.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Pippi Longstocking
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekrys View Post
    "Sort" command is a little too close to "Discard" command and it often happens I have a misclick on that that screws all my inventory and takes a lot to put things back like they were.
    Can we have at least the option to put a Confirmation Prompt for that? There is a similar option for other Prompts already.
    Do you actually LIKE having confirmation prompts for every little thing that we have? like putting items in the fc chest, taking it back out, selling a spiritbonded item, and converting a spiritbonded item? I say we could deal with a little less confirmation
    Btw, sort already puts items together by category unless you're very specific about organization method once you get used to it, I'm sure you'll find it to be rather convenient.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hitman Hohenheim
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    I've had this happen to me a few times and it's annoying as fuck getting everything back where it was. I wouldn't mind Confirmation for this, cause you know, people accidently click the wrong thing and people have their Inventories set up different ways outside of the Game Sorting methods to make it way more convenient for them. Dat Reset Retainer Class Option thats right next to the Quit Option would be the worst thing in the world without the Confirmation Hur hur huuuuur
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Pippi Longstocking
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Well I'm not saying I'd be against the idea since Sort is a function that you only use once and are done with, until next time.
    But all the confirmation for moving stuff in and out of fc chest, ugh that just kills me.. sometimes I just log into my friend's account on my laptop and just mail the stuff back and forth to my alt because it's actually faster than dragging the item to the fc chest slot and confirming.. then waiting for the stupid server lag to finish(if you do it too fast, you get an error) then put the next one in... UGH
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I use the sort option WAY too many times per day to even fathom a prompt for it.
    My suggestion to you would be to sort your stuff using the sort feature, and learn how that's managed instead of managing your own logistics.
    (11)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Conradus Leviathan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    I use the sort option WAY too many times per day to even fathom a prompt for it.
    My suggestion to you would be to sort your stuff using the sort feature, and learn how that's managed instead of managing your own logistics.
    Agree with this. The system's sort is very nice, sorting things by function and type, rather than doing something stupid like sorting them alphabetically. I have no trouble finding what I need out of the system sort order. My advice would be to use it, and then you not only have no worries about accidentally sorting things, you'll never waste time on manually sorting things again. I use the sort function dozens of times a day and a confirmation prompt would drive me batty.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jasla Angelkin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Confirmation IF and ONLY IF it had an option to turn it off. Another MMO (can't remember which one) had a confirm on sort and I hated it. Was annoying to click the sort button then click the yes button every time. (think it was RIFT)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nuinn Nomi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 64
    Confirmation prompt with an on/off switch for that specific (or any other) prompt = everyone happy.
    (4)
    Proud member of the Abyss FC — Excalibur

If you need a place to chat about all sorts of ridiculous, dorky and nonsensical topics, feel free to join the Absolutely Fabulous LS
    Send a /tell and bring your happy pills~!

Player
    Character
    Ququ Nasu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Yay, let's ask game developers to take the time and effort to implement something for... people who can't look at what they are clicking. This request reminds me of a picture somewhere online, pointing out that back in the day, games were hard, people had to work them out for themselves; where as modern games have endless instructions and hand holding (and confirmation boxes).
    (1)

Character
    Sa'tia Demeaux
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Darra View Post
    Yay, let's ask game developers to take the time and effort to implement something for... people who can't look at what they are clicking. This request reminds me of a picture somewhere online, pointing out that back in the day, games were hard, people had to work them out for themselves; where as modern games have endless instructions and hand holding (and confirmation boxes).
    You have a nasty attitude.. you should feel bad.
    (6)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast