Player
    Character
    Latis Farsight
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

[FC][LFM] Lucerna FC is recruiting!

Lucerna <Lumen> is a newly formed FC , Main active time during early NA time/Europe prime-time, We are seeking all kinds of players (from casual to hardcore) our only requirement is nice attitude, good manners and respect toward your fellow players (not just FC members).

We Believe in a friendly environment without any drama or stress, we will try our best to create a healthy supportive home for our members, we welcome all people from all different backgrounds.

Our core members are very friendly and helpful with tons of experience in ffxiv and other MMO games, cleared most of the end game (working on T13). We have master crafters (4 stars) in all crafts that are willing to craft anything for their fellow members.

Our plan is to establish a good base of members for the upcoming expansion (Heavenwards) ,we have a Mansion house in The Mist ward 3 Subdivision plot 45.

Anyone interested in-joining or simply wants to know more about us can contact me in-game or here.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Update

Introduction to Lucerna

Foundation:
    Our free company was founded in 2015 by a group of friendly gamers who wish and strive to create a harmonious environment for our members and our FFXIV community.

Goals:

We want to enjoy FFXIV to the fullest by tackling every aspect of the game from Casual leveling to top end game raiding, pvping ,crafting and gathering.

What we provide:
    Fun and warm sanctuary.
    Drama free environment.
    Weekly progression events.
    Helpful and friendly members.
    Very skilled high end crafters and gatherers.
    Discord and Teamspeak servers.
    Mansion in Mist with airships, workshop and buffs.

What we expect:

Good attitude and respectful treatment of all players.
    Willingness to know other members and improve in game.

Requirements:

Active character with at least 1 job at Lv50.
    Desire to play and to help other members.
    Participating in our FC events.
    Be social and ask for help or advice when you need it.
    Giving a notice if you plan on taking a break from game (if you fail to do that you will be kicked after 45 days from being inactive).

Application:

If you share the same goals or want to know more about us please contact Ailith Dyre or Latis Farsight.
    (0)
    Last edited by LatisFarsight; 03-21-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Magnus Valerius
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I've seen you guys around. I'm already in a good FC but if you guys have a LS for raiding, that would be nice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mature Rudlum
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    if you have a LS I'll be happy to join but I'm afraid I'm in a long time fc now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Latis Farsight
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    that sounds like a great idea , already have an LS with some friends to do coil stuff from time to time , I will send you invites when I can
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Latis Farsight
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    We have a new website now http://lucerna.guildwork.com/ , feel free to drop by and check it out /welcome all
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chrome Baby
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    I would love an invite to that LS as well hmu Chrome Baby
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Latis Farsight
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Updating !

Lucerna <Lumen> we are recruiting again ! Everyone is welcome to join (new players , veteran players and returning players), our only requirements are nice attitude, good manners and respect toward your fellow players (not just FC members).

We Believe in a friendly environment without any drama or stress, we will try our best to create a healthy supportive home for our members, we welcome all people from all different backgrounds.

We have players with all kinds of experience in game from end game to crafting and pvp, that are willing to help out.

Anyone interested in-joining or simply wants to know more about us can contact Latis Farsight or Ailith Dyre, or just post here.

Lucerna's Resident : Mansion house in The Mist ward 3 Subdivision plot 45 (welcome to come and take a look around )
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shyle Katriss
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I'm looking for a new home in XIV as a returning player. With Stormblood coming out (plan on leveling sam and rdm), I'd like to find a mature but fun group of players who are active (i'm casual myself as I work 50+ hours a week and also play other games/mmo's) to play xiv with.

I'll look you guys up next time I'm online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Latis Farsight
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Cool, will contact you in-game
    (0)

10. 03-21-2017 03:01 AM
    Reason
    not needed

Player
    Character
    Holt Lutra
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Are you guys pretty active in the late evenings around 9 and past central time? If so I'm interested. Had to leave last FC cause nobody played in the evenings and I was usually the only one online.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast