Player
    Character
    Artyom Fang
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60

8 man dungeons.

Have you guys ever considered making 8 man dungeons? My friends and I like to hang out a lot and at the moment only have raids for 8 of us to hang out.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Bobby Sanada
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 59
    Parry

Why is parry so useless for tanks and are there plans to make parry more desirable in Heavensward?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ayane Elysion
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Please do NOT remove lvl sync

Please do NOT remove lvl sync for low lvl dungeons in future updates as what they are going to do with Chinese server in their upcoming 2.4, PLEASE!
    P.S. for your info, Chinese server is going to remove lvl sync (as well as ilvl sync if it exists) in dungeons for their 2.4 launching on April 1st (which seems not being a joke). Players won't receive exp anymore for the whole dungeon (except roulette bonus) if the biggest lvl difference among party members is larger than 11, though they will get gil and loots as usual. This is to say, if 3 new players under lvl38 happen to get a lvl50 player randomed into their party, they won't receive any exp during the dungeon. And official there is even asking low lvl players to use DF instead if they really want exp through dungeons...
    Since one of key marketing managers of the Chinese version recently met Yoshida-P (and guess he got the permission of this modification), this makes me really worry about the future for JP, NA and EU servers.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Aleo Izzle
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    When it rains in housing areas, how come garden planted seeds don't become watered/tended?
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Shuu Naranol
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Are there any plans to make it easier for us to contact the Special Task Force? I always report what I suspect to be bots, via the in-game support desk, and the (I assume automated) reply still includes directions to the general SE Support website. Which is just that, general, with a button somewhere at the bottom that can get me to reporting issues in FFXIV. This is just very unintuitive, cumbersome, and pretty much an overall hassle to deal with, which I assume potentially discourages players to even bother with the in-game support desk. Not to mention it also potentially delays communication and proof gathering - having to get out of the game, and write another report, somewhere in a browser - I play on PC and even I don't wanna go through all that when I'm busy with something in-game; I can imagine it's even worse for console players. An in-game issue that is to be looked at in-game and dealt with by GMs of that specific game should not force me to a general support site outside of the game. Especially when there already is a way to contact GMs in the game itself.

Also, because this thread might be a monitored in a little more focused way than the others: for the umpteenth time, please remove the character limit. My post above is apparently a whopping 91 characters over 1000, so I'm forced to cut it, post it, then edit it, paste the cut-out part again, and save it - basically making the character limit nothing but an extreme annoyance to deal with. Again. Like countless times before. It serves no purpose when a) it's so easy to bypass; b) the dev posts themselves are so often so obviously way above the character limit anyway. Please stop punishing us for no legitimate reason.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Mirajane Skysong
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    In the expansion how will dungeon/crafted gear compare to gear from raids/tomestones/24-man?
    Will they be closer in comparison than they currently are? Allowing us more freedom of choice or will we be once again choosing from 2 sets of gear?
    Also will there be materia slots on gear other than crafted?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Cyrus Dallin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 22

Gardening

Are there any plans to have personal Gardens, for instance within your personal room of the FC Housing. Our server has too many people looking for housing and to get one just for the sake of a garden seems a bit too much. A flower pot, or flower bed, in our room would be nice.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Edge Leiden
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

RMT

You have added a black listing command to the players names. This is great when trying to stop the RMT spam. Now the problem is the Black list becomes full very quickly. I would request a Report spam selection.
    1) Make it so it removes the spam from the log after submitting.
    2) Sends the reported message to whom ever needs to be sent to, to be reviewed so that they can be band and blocked immediately.
    3) They are automatically blocked without need of filling the black list.

Please stop the annoying RMT spam. Posting that you have band so many accounts for RMT activities and yet we are constantly bombed with advertisements. It really feels and looks like you all are not even trying to do anything but put on a show.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Diavolo Lakshmi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60

Reworking of Paladin

Are you going to rework paladin so it doesn't feel like its a Plain old Shield and sword tank and make it feel more Paladiny with its white magic? Alot of time went into Making DRK i get that and making sure it uses the powers of darkness to tank.. but what about paladin and using the powers of light..?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Altan Rapsied
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

Primals related questions

Leviathan got the mirror to upgrade its weapon. Shiva have the diamond dust. Garuda, Ifrit, Titan and Mog have the craft with primodial semi-materia. What about Ramuh? It's the only primal who can't get an aura on its weapons.

Now about chocobo's barding. Leviathan, Ramuh and Shiva got their. Can we expect to see someday the Ifrit, Garuda, Titan and Mog one?

To finish this, I'm a huge minion collector. And I miss something in my collection : primals minion ! Could you think about this? I wouldn't say to Livia, Rhitatyn, Nero, Gaius, Ultima Arma and Lahabrea minion too.
    (6)

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast