Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramul View Post
    Now, I am reality away from saying Square is right in their approach, but in all likelihood, they don't want to make any promises they might have to go back on. Not to mention any possible legal issues that might surround it for whatever reason. You know how reactive gamers can be.
    If it is being addressed, we probably won't hear about it until it's already happening. I can't see it as cowardly as much as cautious.
    While you are probably correct; to completely ignore responding to subscriber concerns is definitely the wrong approach. Many subscribers, like me, will believe that SE does not care. Not much will shake confidence in a business more then apathy on the part of management.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sinystrad Daxx
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramul View Post
    Now, I am reality away from saying Square is right in their approach, but in all likelihood, they don't want to make any promises they might have to go back on. Not to mention any possible legal issues that might surround it for whatever reason. You know how reactive gamers can be.
    If it is being addressed, we probably won't hear about it until it's already happening. I can't see it as cowardly as much as cautious.
    Would cost them nothing except get them some goodwill if someone with some importance came to the forums to say, "We understand we have a problem, we are moving resources to fix the problem, we can't tell you what that is because it will hurt the process but we care about this issue and will keep trying new things until it is resolved, we appreciate your patience and thank you for your patronage"

Now if they have no intention of working on this because they are benefiting in some way from this, it would explain making no statement.
    (4)
    Last edited by Magusrex; 05-23-2015 at 06:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
    While you are probably correct; to completely ignore responding to subscriber concerns is definitely the wrong approach. Many subscribers, like me, will believe that SE does not care. Not much will shake confidence in a business more then apathy on the part of management.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magusrex View Post
    Would cost them nothing except get them some goodwill if someone with some importance came to the forums to say, "We understand we have a problem, we are moving resources to fix the problem, we can't tell you what that is because it will hurt the process but we care about this issue and will keep trying new things until it is resolved, we appreciate your patience and thank you for your patronage"

Now if they have no intention of working on this because they are benefiting in some way from this, it would explain making no statement.
    I fully agree. The cost of going back on their word is nothing in comparison with appearing to ignore the problem.
    I just suspect that a lot of the details are muddled and warped in the process of running a company as large as they are. Being too cautious brings problems all its own.

The only real direct benefit I can see from this is from the meager amount of subscriptions from the botworkers.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zefis Shadowsea
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Exactly one month until Heavensward starting today. One month to fix this injustice.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Varina Vashai
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Signed.

The economy is terrible due to rmts, ppl that make use of their services and bots in general all need to be dealt with. It would be nice if SE acctually did something to eliminate all of these negative impacts. However they have had 645+ days in ARR to deal with the issue, its still here and unless they change their approach it will be booming in Heavensward.

So prepare yourself for the endless chain of sincere apologies from the GM team.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sinystrad Daxx
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by VarinaVashai View Post
    Signed.

The economy is terrible due to rmts, ppl that make use of their services and bots in general all need to be dealt with. It would be nice if SE acctually did something to eliminate all of these negative impacts. However they have had 645+ days in ARR to deal with the issue, its still here and unless they change their approach it will be booming in Heavensward.

So prepare yourself for the endless chain of sincere apologies from the GM team.
    Apology....lol. We are not worth just a few moments of anyone's time at this company to even address there is a problem and that paying customers are upset. We are not even gum at the bottom of their shoe, I bet they would take 2 minutes to address that. Listen, everyone gravitate to MMO sites that talk about MMOs and games and lets complain there about this issue and blatant disregard of the customers, maybe some article will be written, pressure outside these forums might get them to care.

Use your social media, facebook, twitter ect get people to share. We should make sure everyone knows about the lack of respect we get here.
    (4)
    Last edited by Magusrex; 05-25-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Player

rmt is getting soo annoying lately. Just got back to the game this week cause ive been away for 2 months, afk for a couple of hours and now I got 9 friend requests from bots.
    The annoying part is that they are deleted but the friend requests are still there annoying me.
    and I can't just click "no" and then they are gone. I need to click "no" then find them in my 100 ppl friend list right click each one of them and remove them.

If a bot is removed from the game why do I still have to have those annoying friend requests glaring at me
    (1)
    http://websta.me/n/kiaraicencroft.ffxiv (Kiaraicencroft.ffxiv@instagram)

Player
    Character
    Sandra Dalvia
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    For a few days already I'm not even halfway through the first loading screen when I log in and I already hear a friend request. This is really really REALLY shameless.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Varina Vashai
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Magusrex View Post
    Apology....lol..
    Well the replies recived once you have reported RMT advertisement is, Once again, thank you for your report and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Regards FFXIV ARR GM team.
    Now the apology doesnt feel very worthwhile since you're faced with reporting a never ending stream of rmt, and the replies are always the same. And it seems there is no result. But i doubt its lack of respect or that they dont care, i think they are just doing a bad job dealing with it. Just like every other game development company that has "zero tolerance" towards rmt and bots.
    They do need to deal with the rmt advertisement spam, and the websites they are trying to get ppl too. But they also need to deal with the bots and the players that make use of the rmt services. Because the players without integrity that keep on buying gil is keeping the rmts around.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sinystrad Daxx
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by VarinaVashai View Post
    Well the replies recived once you have reported RMT advertisement is, Once again, thank you for your report and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Regards FFXIV ARR GM team. there is no result. But i doubt its lack of respect or that they dont care, i think they are just doing a bad job dealing with it. Just like every other game development company that has "zero tolerance" towards rmt and bots.
    They do need to deal with the rmt advertisement spam, and the websites they are trying to get ppl too. But they also need to deal with the bots and the players that make use of the rmt services. Because the players without integrity that keep on buying gil is keeping the rmts around.
    Lifetime ban zero tolerance policy to buyers of gil...advertise it on logon so players see it everytime....RMT is OVER IT IS THAT SIMPLE c'mon SE
    (3)

Page 93 of 151 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast