Player

Eating food after 1.19

There will be no more physical levels, and we will not be able to allocate our own stats. So how will we be able to get tasty/delicious/divine if we can't change our own stats?
    (0)

Daevaofwar.net

Player
    Character
    Sylkis Tea
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I'm guessing that we have to pick our food now , not rank 1 food all the way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vesper Darkwalker
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    I hope food will eventually be fixed the way it should have been at the start... Example..

You are level 10, look at the food items that are level 10, each the one that has boosts you want, get buff. When you get ranked high enough to eat a new food, do so. Rinse repeat.

This whole system where you have to make sure you have certain stats and then adjust them just to get a food benefit is ridiculous and should have never made it out of beta.

I expect and hope something more simplified, something that makes more sense and does not require you to have certain stats to work comes along... I mean really.

And circus.. Don't expect food to be fixed in 1.19, I hope it will be, but based on the way this game is patched I expect it anywhere from 1-3 patches after 1.19.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    This whole system where you have to make sure you have certain stats and then adjust them just to get a food benefit is ridiculous and should have never made it out of beta.
    Agree on the stupid part...lol
    (1)