Player
    Character
    Lukah Latheine
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80

PACT! Recruiting

PACT! (People Actively Cooperating Together) is recruiting new members.
    Hello everyone! I’m Lukah Latheine, the Free Company Leader of PACT! We are very happy to call Gilgamesh our new home.
    We originally started out on the Coeurl server, but decided to move over here due to a decline in activity and population.
    With that being said, here is a some "stuffs" you should know about us.

-Visit OnePact.net to submit an application or Speak to our officers Lukah Latheine, Paris Omnia, or Zenobia Qi
    - Adult FC ages 18+
    - LGBT friendly
    - All kinds of levels and progression are welcome
    - We are a RANK 8 FC with a beautiful mansion in the goblet: ward 6 plot 35.
    Right next to our awesome neighbors, Drunken Moogle.
    - Our raid group is on Alexander savage
    - We cannot promise a second raid group at this time.
    - We have our own teamspeak channel with a sexy music bot where you can play your tunes.
    Come in and chat with us and play games. We are not just limited to FFXIV, we have been known enjoy a little smite as well. ;-)

*For those of you who like to read, let me tell you a little more about ourselves.
    Our FC has always been one to help others and provide a place for players to have fun, joke around, and tackle hard content together. Back when we started out on the Coeurl server, we saw a need to help out other players struggling with, at the time, Titan Hard Mode. Thus began our tradition of hosting FREE “Community Titan Runs.” Eventually we began to take on more and more content at no charge, all ex primals, turn 5, turn 9 etc. We also had fun with hosting events like “Naked primal runs” and our PACT lottery. This gives our members a chance at winning coveted items and lots of gil. More importantly we stay true to our name sake, people actively cooperating together.
    We are not looking to become a large 200 member FC or anything like that. Just a group friends who enjoy helping each other out and have a great time doing it. If you are a likeminded individual and want to join a free company that likes to help others and grow together, then please reach out to us on here or in game: Lukah Latheine and my officers, Paris Omnia and Zenobia Qi.
    Or visit OnePact.net to submit an application.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lukah; 08-05-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: New website address
    Lukah Latheine
    FC Leader of PACT! People Actively Cooperating Together
    OnePact.net

Player
    Character
    Lukah Latheine
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Come in and enjoy the comfort of our tatami onsen down stairs!
    (0)
    Lukah Latheine
    OnePact.net

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I hope everyone is enjoying Heavensward. (I am loving it) - Still looking for like-minded players to come join us on this adventure. Come check us out or hit us up in game if you have any questions. Like Lukah mentioned we aren't looking on becoming big; we are just a group of friends who are looking for people to steadily play this game (and others) for months possibly years to come.
    (0)
    Last edited by PariSexus; 07-02-2015 at 01:37 AM.
    Paris Omnia
    PACT! FC Advisor
    www.onepact.net

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    2 crafter down. Six jobs to go! It never ends!

Bumping this again. Still looking for awesome friendly people to come join us. I won't fill you with any false promises that wouldn't be true but I will state that if you are curious about us at all hit me up in game. Let's talk!

-Paris
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lukah Latheine
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Updated our new website information. Visit OnePact.net ^-^v
    (0)
    Lukah Latheine
    OnePact.net

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Oh man, productive two weeks. Finished all my crafters. Now to fish my way to glory!

We are still recruiting more fun social (new and veteran) players. Unfortunately, we can't offer a raiding spot at the moment but wouldn't be against forming another raid group if enough people show interest.

If you are interested at all. Hit us up. Have a great week everyone.
    (0)
    Paris Omnia
    PACT! FC Advisor
    www.onepact.net

Player
    Character
    Zenobia Qi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Hello! PACT is still recruiting! Looking for new and experienced players. Established on Coeurl in October of 2013.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sif Hjorrdottir
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 69
    Can I ask how many members you guys have?

I've been a member of AKS for a couple of weeks now, but they're massive, and I was looking for something a little smaller. I'm currently an i173 DRG trying to finish out my i190 gear in Alex and clear Bis EX/Ravana EX.

I would like to find a static to play with. I would consider myself midcore, but I love taking on the challenge of new content. I am, however, way behind, because I've only been playing for a few months. I still need to clear a handful of 2.xx EX primals, as well as the entire Coil. Thus far I've been mostly playing on my own, which makes clearing that kind of content...difficult.

I'd love to hear more about you, if you're still looking for members. : )
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Hey Sif,
    We are always looking for chill fun people both veteran or new! Look for me in game so we can chat.

We are fairly new to the server so we are in the small range. We have around 20+ members at the moment (Large house in Uldah) and only one raid group. We cant offer a second raid group at this point but we are aren't completely against forming another if we have enough interest or helping you find one. We are a group of friends who like joking around with each in a mature yet respectful environment.

Hit me up. Lets talk.
    (0)
    Last edited by PariSexus; 07-22-2015 at 02:21 PM.
    Paris Omnia
    PACT! FC Advisor
    www.onepact.net

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Oh, what a week.

This week has been well... "Red scrip"tacular. Picked up some awesome new members too.

Still looking for more.

Have a great week everyone.

Paris
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast