Character
    Overlord Mitron
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaill View Post
    W
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
    I'ma just leave this here and say:
    Not new.
    Chill out, it's the weekend, have fun lol.
    I am chill. D: Also, people use the report button to report posts that do not belong in certain subsections all the time so I am not in the wrong in using it. And I find it a bit "problematic" that you're accusing me of being rude and overreacting, when I'm not; and that the OP accusing me of doing something that I am not intentionally doing.

Edit: Apparently my Forum post limit was reached already. T_T

But anyway I don't see any of the aforementioned topics you pointed out on the front page. On the second page however.. there is a topic posted by non-other than of course, the OP of this thread. So clearly he has no idea what and where to place his topics.

final Edit to address DemonFury: I am also an original 1.0 Account Holder. ^^ Though I was never big on the forums or in game until 2.0. I have the original 1.0 Collectors CE sitting on a shelf. I have the special pre-order bonus Onion helm to boot from pre-ordering the 1.0 version of the CE.
    (1)
    Last edited by Grimmel; 03-21-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Xetsu Mitsuhara
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmel View Post
    I am chill. D: Also, people use the report button to report posts that do not belong in certain subsections all the time so I am not in the wrong in using it. And I find it a bit "problematic" that you're accusing me of being rude and that the OP accusing me of doing something that I am not intentionally doing.
    Explain to me why for example, there are people talking about Golden Saucer / TT when there is a sub-forum for that?
    Or the New Jobs. As there is a role sub-forum...Please don't tell me you report every single thing that should
    be on the sub-forums. You get more views in GD...Obviously.
    o_ o;
    I'm confused as to what GENERAL DISCUSSION means thanks to you lmao!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Demon Fury
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmel View Post

I could go on a rant on you being a White Knight, but I don't label people and I try not to judge on single comments, like some people tend to do in the General Discussion forums. In any case, I have already reported this topic so that it can hopefully be moved to it's right location.
    but you did label them as being new to this game and forums which the same can be said about you if your looking at join date since mine is from the original 1.0 in the beginning of this game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demon Fury
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Why is it since you appear to be the forum hero/troll that you said nothing in the other posts such as http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...obvious-things which also has a sub forums called suggestions ..
    just drop it already you are wrong admit it and move on general discussion is for any general topic.
    (0)

5. 03-21-2015 11:38 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2