Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70

FC Noble Riff Raff <Lewd>, probably the best thing since sliced bread!

Attention miscreants and street urchins of Faerie: Noble Riff Raff is seeking more members!

What is Noble Riff Raff, aka <Lewd>?
    Noble Riff Raff <Lewd> is a social free company for all of the adults who want to enjoy playing FFXIV with other adults. We clear casual 8 man content on a regular basis, in a casual manner and enjoy such activities as gardening, fashion, and making pretty things in the FC workshop. We also discuss anything from South Park, to tea flavors, to every aspect of being a master FFXIV player. <Lewd> members generally pride themselves in their fashion, and you will very rarely see a poorly-dressed member. The mission statement of <Lewd> is such: We are all humans and have both positive and negative traits. Let's work together to provide a safe space where every person can feel welcome and accepted, and not judged for who they are. You are who you are in real life and no one will ask you to explain it, but in Eorzea you are whoever you want to be. Want a place that respects your privacy and your desire to present yourself in a way you see fit? Look no further!

What are <Lewd>’s Rules?
    LGBT Friendly - <Lewd> is 100% LGBT friendly. We excel in creating a welcoming environment for all players, no matter their real life background. There will be absolutely zero tolerance for any discrimination against the LGBT community. Every member of the FC desires the happiness and equality of other members. We are built on a foundation of respect and maturity.

Anti-discrimination - Similar to the rule about the LGBT community, discrimination is not acceptable. Discrimination includes but is not limited to: sexism, racism, elitism, and also discrimination toward PS3 and PS4 players. You will not be discriminated against for any reason, regardless of who you are outside of the game or how you play or act inside the game. <Lewd> is a hate-free FC. Hate against any person or group of people is not acceptable.

No spoilers - We all know how frustrating spoilers can be. Not everyone clears content at the same speed but I do know for a fact that people are not clearing just so that you can tell them how it ends right before they find out on their own. Don't be that guy. Keep spoilers away from FC chat!

Have fun with it - <Lewd>'s priority is to have fun. We goof around and chat with each other while still getting things done. Want to kill some primals but tired of the entire group yelling at you for making a mistake? Yeah, no one around here will be yelling at you. If we wipe, we pick ourselves up and go again. We laugh at our mistakes and celebrate our victories. Our group enjoys analyzing our mistakes and solving problems, so we tend to win fights fairly quickly and generally make efficient use of time. Contrary to popular belief, it is indeed possible to enjoy yourself while raiding. On the other side of this, keep in mind that people do tend to get annoyed when faced with a party member who makes the same mistakes 17 times in a row. Respect is a two-sided coin. Members have respect for learners, but learners also need to respect the people they're playing with. We don't take anyone's help for granted. If you're ever unsure of what you're doing, ask! Many of us spend way too much time with this game and are very knowledgeable and willing to help. We love having new players in the FC as well as veteran ones.

What Kinds of Players Would be Happy in <Lewd>?
    <Lewd> aims to attract players who are interested in a no-pressure social atmosphere filled with inappropriate humor and discussions on various topics. Members are very laid back and easygoing. We all have stressful jobs during the day and do our best to make sure our night isn't stressful too! Most of our content clears happen by simply having several people online who feel like doing something. We play together to have fun and keep the atmosphere light and enjoyable. If you'd like advice or assistance with any job, just ask. People are happy to help or point you in the direction of a reputable guide. All members of the FC do their best to help everyone out, but please understand that sometimes other people are following their own agenda and are unavailable to help you. <Lewd> happily accepts all members regardless of skill level and play style, though we respectfully ask that if you'd like to run brand new raid content to understand your job and where you fit into the group. If you'd rather craft, gather, or garden for your FFXIV living, you are welcome all the same! We are, first and foremost, a social free company. The most important quality of a member is that they enjoy the company of members and enjoy the branch of humor we provide. We are also an excellent place to learn about mastering your job!

How Active is <Lewd>?
    We are active at most hours, but primarily from around 4pm PST to 12am PST. There are a few of us who run on late night schedules so even if you're a night owl, there's a good chance there are people on to play with! We have members from several different time zones, so people really do play at many different times. We don't boast the member roster that some of the big FCs have, but members are recruited individually and personally. There are no chat spams or invite spams coming from us! We value each member and are not interested in inflating our numbers in order to look more populated. Chat won't be constantly filled up like a TV you left on for background noise, but if no one's talking, it's pretty easy to get a conversation going. A handful of members use Discord nightly, but the majority only use it for special occasions or to have private conversations with a close friend (or significant other.) As such, much of the conversation tends to happen in FC chat. Keep in mind that many of us don't type while we're focusing on playing but people are very friendly and open to conversation if someone gets chatty. Whether or not you're comfortable with voice chat, no one will pressure you to use it. If you want the link to it just to type or check out our "current events" feed where we post all the new information on the game, that's okay too.

Does <Lewd> Have a Workshop? What about a house?
    Yes, we do! However, we don't have very many crafters so if you love working on airships come check it out. We just moved to the Lavender Beds and are working on unlocking all our ships again. The fourth ship is the only one that's not level 50 yet! If the house seems a bit unfinished or barren, don't worry! It's a work in progress.

We've just moved to a large house in the Lavender Beds that boasts all the amenities you'd expect of a house. The most important amenity, in my opinion, is that members actually spend time at the house! That's right, teleporting to the house means you'll usually bump into at least one member.

Sounds awesome, but I'm not sure yet! Does <Lewd> have a Linkshell?
    Yes! IF you're unsure whether we're a good fit for you, or if you're happy with your current free company but still want to play with us, please feel free to join our active social linkshell, "Pants Optional." However, please keep in mind that many FC members are not in the linkshell and much of chat tends to happen in FC rather than in the linkshell. Many honorary FC members are in the linkshell though. The linkshell contact list is the same as the free company one. The linkshell abides by the same rules as the free company.

Contact <Lewd>
    Kailana Destini
    Tsuyoi Isamu
    Raina Kil'drassa

Feel free to submit an application via the ingame system too. Give us a try. You'll be glad you did!
    (6)
    Last edited by BlueShade; 01-01-2018 at 08:03 PM.

2. 03-20-2015 03:58 AM

3. 03-20-2015 03:59 AM

4. 03-20-2015 04:00 AM

5. 03-20-2015 04:01 AM

6. 03-20-2015 04:01 AM

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Terribly sorry about the "deleted post" spam! I came to realize, too late, that the character limit on a thread only applies to copy/paste text, but not text that is typed into the thread's reply box.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hey everyone, we're still happily recruiting members who are looking for an excellent social, adult atmosphere! Check out our linkshell if you'd like to meet the group but are hesitant about changing FCs!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reckless Lion
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 67

Still Recruting People?

Hey I'm looking for a place to call home. I started with some friends but sadly they all went to do their own personal things with life. I'm not mad but I came to a point where I decided FFXIV would be my main MMO when I'm not focus on Street Fighter or League. I took the game serious and currently farming CM for basic end game gear. So I'm looking for a company I can kick back relax and have fun with. Team up with other people to complete common goals or simply just helping out others in need. I'll be honest I dont bring much to the table instead of the will to learn and have fun. Enjoy the game for what it is and what its worth.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Of course! We'd be happy to take you aboard. The majority of the FC will be on tonight so we should definitely be able to hook you up with an invite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reckless Lion
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 67
    Thank you I'll be on as soon as I get home from the gym. Again thanks soo much
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Agatwyld Skyfwyn
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 20
    Myself and my spouse are rather new to the game and are in the process of making characters on Faerie because we've heard great things about the server. I've been browsing through the forums and your anti-discrimination rules are very appealing. (And the voice chat, that's nice too.) I did have a few questions though. What would you say the current size of your FC is?

((Extra info that isn't applicable I just babbled: My spouse will likely be a bard due to finding it easiest to play through slight lag but I'm open to suggestions if you need anything in particular, however I will likely be white mage to start in the same city. We both have heroic raiding experience from WoW so we aren't complete nubs when it comes to that sort of thing but your casual approach seems immensely refreshing.))
    (0)
    Last edited by Inganni; 04-01-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    To answer your question, we are currently at 13 active members and are taking in a couple new ones every week. We enjoy the approach of slow recruitment so that new people know they are valued, and don't feel lost in a sea of strangers. We pick up solid, quality members who are interested in being a part of the group. Of course, I realise that not everyone is looking for a place that small but I have to say, it feels nice to have quality conversations happening in FC chat instead of something very akin to leaving the TV on for background noise.

Like you mentioned, we are very laid back about what we do. No one's going to yell at you for messing up, no one's going to shun you because you had a bad night, and certainly no one is going to act like they're better than you. We treat each other with respect, and appreciate that fact that we're all together in our happy little FC. If you have any other questions, please feel free to talk to me! ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    With Heavensward on the way, Noble Riff Raff has been focusing on building a strong, tight-knight community that is helping to get everyone on the same page for the expansion. Please post here or contact us in game if you'd like to come check us out. We also have a linkshell!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hello forums! <Lewd> is still building our roster with our sights on Heavensward. We just got moved to a medium house in the Goblet and are currently saving up for our FC workshop!
    (0)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast