Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aqua Pavati
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 52
    Id be interested in learning more about you guys should be on most of today if you could message me igns Aqua Pavati
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hey I'll try to get in touch! Been super busy so I haven't had a ton of time to play recently, but if no one messages you soon, try the contact list after say... 10pm EST.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tayale Vaar'ti
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 39
    Hello i am pretty interested in your FC, i play generally late night hours due to working 4pm-1am
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ruby Hammer
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Hey! One of the other officers here (Kusuh Valentione) here just bumping to let the forum community know that we're still open for both FC and LS recruitment! Finals have been hitting quite a few of our members, but with the holiday season approaching we've got some activity building up!

Notably, if you enjoy PotD, that has been quite the new obsession for quite a few of our members ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hey everyone! We're always recruiting any members who would like to come and give us a try. Currently we're playing it pretty casual and playing catchup with various things while waiting for the expansion, but usually there's something going on. Come and check us out if we sound like the right fit for you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Canadian Eh
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 17
    Hey just wondering if you guys are still recruiting/still active in game, I'm interested in joining.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Yeah we're still definitely active! Send me a tell ingame or submit an application and if none of that works, I'll keep searching your name and see if I can get in touch!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Na'tali Misah
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I was a member of Noble Riff-Raff for a while, before leaving to re-form my original FC, and my experience was wonderful. The players here are great, always friendly and willing to help out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kieran Nightstalker
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Hey I'm looking for a fc for my friend and myself we are returning players. I'm curious if you guys are still recruiting and if you have any voip commincations.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raina Kil'drassa
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Hello! Yes we're always taking new members who fit our vision of our social space, so you guys are totally welcome to give us a try. We use Discord as our communication hub for both sharing media and talking. Send me a tell if you'd like some more info, or post on here and I'll answer any questions I can.
    (0)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast