Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lotion Time
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Sound great, Lillith. We can start off with LS invites with potential to join! Next question… Does your FC have static that does second coil on a weekly bases? Can they use pld/bard/blm or have spots?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lillith Cale
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Sure thing! I'll pass your name along so I can get you invited into the LS

We do have a Second Coil raid group: Team Anima. They are currently looking for a Tank and one DPS.

We're also trying, albet slowly, to get a secondary SCoB Raid going since there are other members interested in clears and we're trying to accommodate that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lillith Cale
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    I'm having terrible luck catching people when they are online! If you are still looking for the LS invites, I can try again tonight once I'm home from work
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lotion Time
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Hi Lillith! I'm on from 6:30 PST to 10:00 PST
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sixx Vicious
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 18
    What time zone are you most active in? I'm a recent transfer to Balmung (returning player from re-launch). Don't have much raid xp yet (fresh ilvl 80 NIN) but would love a good home with laid back peeps with which to kill shite!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Freya Viera
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hey there, I've been looking for an FC whose members aren't too busy to help its fellow members. (Ever try to solo-DF Titan EX? Its a lesson in pain and torment)

I love helping other people run dungeons and general tomfoolery, and have been looking at doing T5.

Just wondering, What TZ are you most active?

Anyways feel free to send me a tell/mail in game.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/10059841/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lillith Cale
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Apologies to those whom posted but I didn't get back to! Forum access has been a bit of an issue for me but I think I've got it fixed now! Whoo!

We are most active in the general NA 'prime time' hours, but, we also have a strong EU presence in the FC that we're working on building a separate set of officers to cater to, so that way events, raids and meetings can be held in duplicate at both NA and EU friendly times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lillith Cale
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    DA is still looking for new recruits! Feel free to inquire within the forum, our website or in game for information about our FC

We're currently gearing up to Heavensward and prepping for airships. Much excitement abound!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lillith Cale
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    DA is still looking for recruits! Especially with Heavensward drawing so near We've got a lot of people interested in raiding as well, so it's going to be a whole new era of endgame culture within the FC!

Whoo!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leandre Iseterre
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    I'm a fairly new player, looking for a friendly and active FC. I've been playing MMO's forever, but I've only been playing this one for roughly two or so months off and on - so I don't have a whole lot of experience. I do have a few questions though:

1) Due to work, there are occasionally periods of about a week or so at a time that I'll be away from any internet connection. Apart from those times, I'm quite active. Would that be a problem at all?
    2) How RP focused is this FC? I don't have anything against RP'ing personally - but it's just not something I'm interested in.
    3) This ones a bit hard to describe, but how 'talkative' is the chat? I originally joined Balmung to play with friends, but they've since unsubbed. I'm mostly interested in a FC for social reasons - having someone to talk to is always nice.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast