Character
    Tonbo Skywarp
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70

Promathia's Chains <PROC> Recruiting!

Hi all!

Promathia's Chains<PROC> is looking for adventurers of all types. New or old, newb or vet we have a home for you!

We are a casual and laid back FC that enjoys all aspects of the game. We do everything from crafting to raiding. We also enjoy helping the newer players progress in the game and catching them up to speed.

RP'ers are more then welcome to join our ranks but we are not a RP FC and do not hold any RP events. However we do have a few members that are into RP and set time aside to do it w/ other LS's and FC's.

We have 1 static currently for raids and still have some members w/o statics interested in raiding. There is potential for another static to be formed if people are willing to put the effort into it.

In 2.0 we were doing weekly primal ex runs for clear and farms and any older content our members may have needed or wanted. We do some 3.0 content as well when members need a clear/farm or are interested in trying something new. We also do the usual exp dungeon/fate grinds together. We do a little bit of PvP together as well but w/ GC restrictions it is difficult to get everyone involved in that. That being said most of the PvPers are adders.

We have a helpful group and as long as there isn't an scheduled event or raid going on its pretty easy to get a few people together to tackle some content that others may need.

We have a small house in Lavender Beds where everyone hangs out to idle or craft.

We have a couple master crafters in the FC so everyone is taken care of and don't have to pay MB prices!

We have a total of 75 members, 40 are active and we usually have 10-20 online every day. We strive for quality over quantity so our numbers will probably remain on the smaller side as we want our FC to remain a tight knit group and don't want anyone to feel like just a number. To keep our numbers in check we move anyone lapsing over a 40 day log in to a idle rank and those that lapse over 150 days are removed. Everyone in our group are 20-30 somthings w/ family/work/school and pretty chill w/ a good sense of humor. We understand RL comes 1st or you may just feel like crafting or some exp so we don't have mandatory attendance for events or anything of that nature.

If this sounds like a home for you my ign is Tonbo Skywarp. Send me a /t in game or post here!

Other peeps to contact: Hilfy Cha'nur, Luna Goonda, Veria Warsign, Uzari Azari, Kane Swiftwind

Thanks
    (0)
    Last edited by PandaPause; 03-17-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Douglas Johnston
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 42
    Hey I am new to game well just came back left after first month of launch and decided to give it another shot and I am in love with FFXIV can you help me find a Linkshell or point me right direction? I want a group of people to play with. I did notice that the sever I started on is now a Unofficial RP server now. Please help enjoy this game further with a good Community of people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takun Varne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    would love to talk about joining, what time are you or an officer usually online?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meebly Keebly
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Takun24 View Post
    would love to talk about joining, what time are you or an officer usually online?
    There is usually someone online, but your best bet is around 5 or 6 pm est
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tonbo Skywarp
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Bump for edit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tonbo Skywarp
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Bumparu for edit!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mykel Lannister
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 63
    Hi there!

My name is Cail Dia and I main a Scholar. I'm looking for a new home. The emphasis on remaining a small, tight-knit group appeals to me. I hope to join! =)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tonbo Skywarp
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Hi Cail,

I am on most nights after 7 pm est. Shoot me a /t or friend request ign Tonbo Skywarp and we can chat it up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adore Mi
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I will be probably be making a server change some time this week. I'd love to check you guys out!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tonbo Skywarp
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
    I will be probably be making a server change some time this week. I'd love to check you guys out!

That's awesome! I am on most nights after 7 pm est. If I happen to be afk or in an instance send a /t to Luna Goonda, Guetta Ovr, or Hilfy Cha'nur
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast