Character
    Mistress Kupo
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

Heavensward Pre-order Questions.

When the pre-orders are available on the 16th I have 2 questions:
    1. Will the site be up to taking pre-orders as soon as the clock strikes Midnight, Sunday night?
    2. How long will it take to ship? The concern here is that I would much rather buy straight from SE but if we lose a day on accessing the content because it wasn't shipped out in time it would be frustrating to miss those days. If we go to pre-order we can get it the second they hit the shelves.
    I guess basically Is there a way to know for sure that if we order via SE will we lose out on a few days of the new content? Would SE be shipping them ahead of time and just not activate the licenses till launch day?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Altrage A'uli
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Cant speak specifics but there are numerous pre-order threads out there.

1. No one knows that yet, but we will know on Saturday at the live letter.
    2. If you are buying from their online store you will usually get it the day it comes out, sometimes the next day. This of course is pending no problems with the shipping company (there are always those unknowns like weather and etc). Furthermore, the pre-orders come with early access which means they will be giving out codes before you actually get the game so missing days won't be an issue. (Usually they add a grace period of a few days after the early access ends before you have to have the real game)
    (0)