Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Kurozuki
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

please don't put any more hairstyles in the golden suacer

i don't like the idea of having to spend MGP into getting something that i cant even tell if it would look good on my character. Unlike with the outfits i can't even get a general sense of what my character will look like with the hair because it lacks the "try on" function.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Starry Wisdom
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The description is all you need. If that isn't good enough there's 20394823 fan sites; not to mention twitter; imgur; and reddit that all have pictures of anything you could ever need about the game.

The entire PURPOSE of Gsaucer is cosmetics, so yea..
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    That, plus the fact the devs released pics of the hair several weeks ago, it has been posted on this very forum.

I like the idea of there being hairstyles you can earn in-game, I hope they release more, maybe even give them out as seasonal event items, vet rewards or forum contest rewards as well, just to add a little variety.

I do have to agree about the try-on function though, that would be nice.
    (8)
    Last edited by Sakuraluna; 03-03-2015 at 10:54 AM.

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by raymon View Post
    i don't like the idea of having to spend MGP into getting something that i cant even tell if it would look good on my character. Unlike with the outfits i can't even get a general sense of what my character will look like with the hair because it lacks the "try on" function.
    Yes, put them up on cash shop instead right?
    (8)

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    And there goes another cash shop post. Well done.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    E'mhati Tia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I think everyone has missed the point. The OP is saying that don't want to have to spend MGP on a hairstyle to see if they like it. I agree about the try-on function, I want to see how it look on MY character (not posted pictures of other characters) before spending any money on it. Like most glamor items you can try on before you buy this shouldn't be any different. It has nothing to do with a cash shop.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Y'mal Dajeen
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I don't mind having to pay via GS for an haircut but a try on option would have really be welcomed. I couldn't find anyone on ultros with a male highlander wearing that haircut, mostly female character, so the only way to have a semblance of idea of what it looks like was, well to buy it. I'm not sure I like it, but since I payed for it I kind of feel like I have to use it now...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Evelynne Daeryn
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Put hairstyles into the game like all the previously added hairstyles were. There's no good reason to make players have to grind MPG - per character - to unlock a hairstyle.

The fact that it's a perfectly tomboyish, "dashing rogue" sort of ponytail makes the grinding I did on my Hyur main worth it. But good God, I 2 hours straight of Triple Triad had me in tears. I doubt I'll be getting it on any of my alts.

I want the bunny outfit, next, but if 8000 MPG makes me foam at the mouth, I'm sure I'll never get, uh, 200k or whatever it is? Yikes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangekun View Post
    Put hairstyles into the game like all the previously added hairstyles were. There's no good reason to make players have to grind MPG - per character - to unlock a hairstyle.
    This is off topic, but there is no good reason for anyone in the game to have everything in a new patch, right off the bat when patch launch. While I am not 100% satisfied with how things go but then I can feel how much of a difficult life Yoship have at times.

Just prioritize what you really want first and obtain them in the order you want them. What good does it do when you have things handed to you or easily obtained, that the average casual players can obtain them before 2.55 hits (or even within a week or two of patch)? To only complain on forums that there are lack of things to do? And then SE tries to give you things to work for until the next patch, but then to receive complains that it is too grindy to achieve? Then there goes the vicious cycle of complaining too much to grind, and then too little content to do?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Evelynne Daeryn
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshima View Post
    This is off topic, but there is no good reason for anyone in the game to have everything in a new patch, right off the bat when patch launch. While I am not 100% satisfied with how things go but then I can feel how much of a difficult life Yoship have at times.

Just prioritize what you really want first and obtain them in the order you want them. What good does it do when you have things handed to you or easily obtained, that the average casual players can obtain them before 2.55 hits (or even within a week or two of patch)? To only complain on forums that there are lack of things to do? And then SE tries to give you things to work for until the next patch, but then to receive complains that it is too grindy to achieve? Then there goes the vicious cycle of complaining too much to grind, and then too little content to do?
    I agree, partly. I really, really don't feel that hair should be barred behind something like this, however. Much as I wish the bunny outfit were more affordable, because I play rather casually, I'm fine with the fact that they're long-term goals. I don't mind working for clothes. Hair, though? Eh. It feels wrong to me.

I don't even mean to say that all hairstyles should be handed out freely, either. The Lightning hairstyle is or was (I don't remember) obtained by doing at least a part of that questline, as I recall. That seems fine. But grinding currency to purchase hair doesn't feel right.

I'm probably the odd one out, though. I can't complain for lack of things to do. I actually complain that there is too much to do, to the point it feels overwhelming. I still haven't fought Leviathan, or any of the Extremes on my main. I haven't got a single Atma. I don't have half the classes I want to try leveled. I just don't like grinding, but so much of the game is grinding, so I often feel discouraged from playing at all. I'd much rather have nothing to do and just log on to socialize, do dungeons, and roleplay. Instead, I usually feel like I'm wasting time if I'm not working on a grind. :P
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast