Player

server connection issues

anyone having connection issues? keep getting kicked out then unable to connect to data centre
    world phoenix, this started around 30mins ago been logged in allday (day off work ^^)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    May Dot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Yes! Ragnarok, 3 times now
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Hadi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    It's also happening to me, so frustrating.. I give up trying
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyunckel Xanadu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 52
    Currently having a solid 8 mbps (1 MB /sec) bandwith as seen on SpeedTest.net, everything loads instantly, HD vids you name it.

I log into the game, insta DC 15 sec later (Error 90000 - 90002)

Sometimes "Lobby error" when logging back in from char menu

Now I got Error 10105 wtf is wrong with your servers?

Even the forum is lagging now. I'm gonna try pinging your servers to see sth

LOL 10 sec to load the message editor

Aight, your servers are going apeshit atm:

I lose 1 out of 4 ping request consitantly. That's some crazy droprate.

I hope you won't take a week to fix this like they did with wow during wod fiasco launch
    (0)
    Last edited by Hyunckel; 03-03-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Willow Catsberg
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Same issue since 00:00, was in shiva ext and suddenly a big freeze (not diamond dust ) and kicked from the server. Then 90002 3102 90002, log in + lag + 90002 ...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kinkoz Sagan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Behb View Post
    Same issue since 00:00, was in shiva ext and suddenly a big freeze (not diamond dust ) and kicked from the server. Then 90002 3102 90002, log in + lag + 90002 ...
    I've been getting hit with the same error codes all day long, without any issues of lag. Just instant disconnects every 10-30 minutes with a 90k error or 3102 error either when I'm booted out of the game or trying to reconnect to my character. Connection strength also keeps varying between Excellent or Poor on reconnects.

Thought it might have been an issue with my ISP since my modem had issues getting a signal for about 8 hours before I started playing, but seeing that other people have been having similar troubles today, I'm starting to have my doubts about that being the case.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tavian Truesilver
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I am having issues as well. Up until yesterday morning, I have had no issues at all. Then yesterday I started getting error 2002 lobby server has experienced and error. I called SE support, because I can get into 2 japan servers but not the 3rd, and cannot get into either of the NA servers nor the European. I get told to try port forwarding, call my isp etc. I then attempted to ping the lobby server for the NA servers.. failed, tried a trace route, failed on the 8th hop and past that as well. I work for my isp provider so I was able to have our techs test it. their trace goes all the way and no issues.

Now having a SE tech on the phone I had him try a trace to me and he failed on the 14th hop. I would like to see if anyone has the same responses tying to trace to the lobby server because it's not my isp at this point something else is wrong and the responses I am getting from SE show me they have no idea what is going on. I then get told by a second SE tech that is could be congestion due to the event with free login. Which in my mind is is a bit irritating because this should have been prepared for better if that is the case. Either way, I dont believe it is congestion, I just can't seem to find a logical reason currently and neither can SE seemingly.
    (2)
    Tavian Truesilver - Leader of Aurelian Dawn